• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Demidar, fuck you too <3
I laughed at that

What? I didn' do nuthin >_>

You should also note that games like UNIEL are Japanese, I dont think japanese people know how to read english letters. Everyone understands numbers.
Also question is it weird that I hate the concept of selling something I own?

Japanese people can read English letters, it's things like pronunciation and grammar that trip them up.

Romaji is a thing
Zefraudcast

For the longest time, I thought it was romanji before I actually looked at the word and found out there was no "n".

Rizzi

I made a dude. He's a human.
A8B23D438EC364FD3794FC990F46A6A7339535B8

What? I didn' do nuthin >_>

Japanese people can read English letters, it's things like pronunciation and grammar that trip them up.

For the longest time, I thought it was romanji before I actually looked at the word and found out there was no "n".
Yeah but not every japanese person knows what QC or a DP numbers are a universal language so its easier for people to understand.

Zenfalcia

I don't know, the humor is strong enough that it should be able to carry it without all the sex stuff. The animation is going to determine everything, though.
The TV version is going to suck no matter what, but the blu rays won't. Maybe you're right and the humour can carry it.

semisonic

Banned
He will be useful for the original series and then get replaced with Saiyans as soon as we move in to the sequel.

Hey if you're lucky he'll make the cyborgs, and they'll kick ass.
If you're not, he's general blue.
From that picture, I'd say it's probably the latter.

Man
Yamcha
could be so cool with some of the interesting stuff they gave him. All they have to do just power them up.
But he never even made it past the first round of the world martial arts tournament and never even won a single fight,
choutzu
is probably stronger than him.

Isnt that Krillen? And fuck you Lee and Guy are the best
Guy fucking kicking yhe shit out of Madara so hard that he broke his leg was fucking badass.

They're totally useless though. I love them, they're by far my favorite part of Naruto, but they're useless as shit, which is super unfortunate.

Shackzam

They're totally useless though. I love them, they're by far my favorite part of Naruto, but they're useless as shit, which is super unfortunate.

Rock Lee is my favorite as well, but that's the shit that they did to him. I wish he got more screen time to do hype shit. At least I would watch those parts in Naruto.

beinfilms

Ok, you know what? It's almost 5 in the morning, and I have last minute D&D prep to do when I get up. (I DM a group that's playing tomorrow night.) I should probably just get to sleep. Good night!

Rock Lee is my favorite as well, but that's the shit that they did to him. I wish he got more screen time to do hype shit. At least I would watch those parts in Naruto.

Remember when Lee showed up to fight that bone fucker? I was super hyped there, then he got his ass beat and Gaara had to do the real work.

Gaara's cool, though.

Shackzam

Remember when Lee showed up to fight that bone fucker? I was super hyped there, then he got his ass beat and Gaara had to do the real work.

Gaara's cool, though.

I think Gaara's been ruined for me, by my fangirl friends. But yeah, Rock Lee is the fucking hype. I'd watch a spin off of his hype adventures and not that chibi shit either.

I think Gaara's been ruined for me, by my fangirl friends. But yeah, Rock Lee is the fucking hype. I'd watch a spin off of his hype adventures and not that chibi shit either.
Youll get that when I get my slice of life romantic comedy starring Naruto and Hinatas love life starting from dating all the way to parent hood.

Zenfalcia

Ok, you know what? It's almost 5 in the morning, and I have last minute D&D prep to do when I get up. (I DM a group that's playing tomorrow night.) I should probably just get to sleep. Good night!
Neo>sleep.

Also i finally read the cuddle puddle you guys had many hours ago. That was some serious cuddling.

beinfilms

Neo>sleep.

Also i finally read the cuddle puddle you guys had many hours ago. That was some serious cuddling.

True, true (on both points).

Fuck it, sleep is for the weak, I don't have to be ready until like 7:30 PM, I'm most of the way there already, and (most importantly), I'll just end up lurking for another hour on my phone, anyway.

semisonic

Banned

Fuck it, sleep is for the weak, I don't have to be ready until like 7:30 PM, I'm most of the way there already, and (most importantly), I'll just end up lurking for another hour on my phone, anyway.

Dude you're going down a bad path.
It ain't my place to stop you, but I've been down there many times before, including this week.
It's a bad time.

Zenfalcia

Yep.

I should probably sleep too, i have things to do in the morning. Or i keep reading the backlog... Decision decisions..

semisonic

Banned
Neo>sleep.

I like to think of myself as an innovator in the field of cuddle-puddle technology. Engineering a sappier cuddling experience than ever before.
I really am, too. This place means a surprisingly large amount to me, and I am far from afraid to let you guys know that.

beinfilms

Dude you're going down a bad path.
It ain't my place to stop you, but I've been down there many times before, including this week.
It's a bad time.

Meh, I've been up gaming until 7 AM-ish before. (That's really not a fun time.) As long as I don't let myself stay up too much longer (say, until 5:30), and set an alarm for a reasonable time (maybe 1-2, which isn't that unusual for me for weekends, anyway) I'll be fine.

Also, I'm only 17 posts away from 300! (To my understanding, that'll finally make me an actual member!)

Shackzam

Meh, I've been up gaming until 7 AM-ish before. (That's really not a fun time.) As long as I don't let myself stay up too much longer (say, until 5:30), and set an alarm for a reasonable time (maybe 1-2, which isn't that unusual for me for weekends, anyway) I'll be fine.

Also, I'm only 17 posts away from 300! (To my understanding, that'll finally make me an actual member!)

You'll never get to gold. You scrub.

Zenfalcia

I like to think of myself as an innovator in the field of cuddle-puddle technology. Engineering a sappier cuddling experience than ever before.
I really am, too. This place means a surprisingly large amount to me, and I am far from afraid to let you guys know that.
I was born in the cuddle puddle, you merely adopted it.

I check this place too much. Although i've become addicted to other social media before, so it's no surprise.
So, you're just being a tsundere about your feelings for NEO-senpai

Zenfalcia

That's only if you have been here for 3 months. What ever comes later, the 3 months or the 300 posts.

semisonic

Banned
I was born in the cuddle puddle, you merely adopted it.

I check this place too much. Although i've become addicted to other social media before, so it's no surprise.
So, you're just being a tsundere about your feelings for NEO-senpai

image.php

Not even wrong tho.
Just like I am with the rest of my friends.
Man I'm still trying to get over that realization.
Fuck.

beinfilms

I just realized, I really am doing exactly what the title of the thread says!

...that's probably not really something to be proud of, is it?

Zenfalcia

Well, my account's nearing being a year old, actually. I made it last April, but didn't start using it seriously until last week.
So, you were one of the lurkers then? But now you got caught up on our pace and can't get out of it.
image.php

Not even wrong tho.
Just like I am with the rest of my friends.
Man I'm still trying to get over that realization.
Fuck.
I guess the avatar works.. kinda.

You're accepting that you're tsundere? Nice.
I just realized, I really am doing exactly what the title of the thread says!

...that's probably not really something to be proud of, is it?

No, it's not, but it makes a really good thread mechanic in our threadepedia thred game!

beinfilms

So, you were one of the lurkers then? But now you got caught up on our pace and can't get out of it.

Actually, I posted twice on OT1, and then completely forgot the community tab existed for most of the time in between. The majority of my time on GAF so far has been reading threads on the main gaming page, without posting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom