• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Unless a delay is announced, you better get one by May.

Then we can all play together :>

Not going to happen. I'll probably be able to pick one up by the time the Splatoon online is dead.

I'm biased towards anything PS4.

Me too because all you nerds have PS3s and I'm stuck with Zen as the only other member in the 360 club.

Im probably gonna be at most a month late to the monster hunter party and god knows how long until I can join the UNIEL party.

I won't be picking up MH for a while. Don't got the money to buy many games at launch but Bloodborne is 1 of them and that's only a month away.

Not going to happen. I'll probably be able to pick one up by the time the Splatoon online is dead.

Me too because all you nerds have PS3s and I'm stuck with Zen as the only other member in the 360 club.

I won't be picking up MH for a while. Don't got the money to buy many games at launch but Bloodborne is 1 of them and that's only a month away.
Im probably gonna be like a year late for bloodborne cause no ps4
Why do they still use numbers for directions when showing combo/special inputs?
Cause a numpad
and cause its faster than saying quarter cirle light.

Git Gud and read. Besides, this was one of my first avatars.

Oh man, that birthday joke is really getting beaten.
I figured out a way so this joke will never die
latest

semisonic

Banned
OH MY GORDEAU. THIS GAME HAS A DENKOFACE.

WHY
I THOUGHT YOU MANUALLY TYPED THAT
OH MY GOD
also man do I plan to get good at this. That is a really cool runspeed and crossup maneuver.
No airdashes? No problem!
ALSO FUCK ALL OF THESE TITLES BUT SJAYS ARE SO GOOD HOW DO I VOTE

WHY
OH MY GOD
also man do I plan to get good at this. That is a really cool runspeed and crossup maneuver.

Man, fuck same. This game is damn good. Everyone I've tried so far feels fun.

WHY
OH MY GOD

Forward+D. Also in air. No back one because you don't need to go back in this game

Zenfalcia

It's weird since 360 is usually the online console of choice

Video games in general
I only got it because of halo and coop games.
I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO ACTUALLY POST THE TAGLINE VOTE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLS VOTE
You didn't even make it quote to reveal. Nice.
Yay... At least I'm not alone...
I can't play 360 online cause lol paying for XBL
Also I left it at my parents'
Yeah... XBL sucks for kids who don't have much money.
Don't worry about it. I go through it all manually so I'm used to small typos and stuff.

Abu and Zen were getting increasingly harder and harder to tell apart for awhile.
tHANKS
What if abu and zen were both the same person all along? #work

mrmyhthef

Can't you just say QCF Light?

Sure but it's easier to say 2 than down, 6 than forward, etc. and it can be used to say stuff like 956 to refer to airdashes.

Well I've only really played MvC3 and Skullgirls (and MK9) and those games have simplified inputs. Are there any other directional inputs other than quarter circle forward, quarter circle back, shoryuken/Dragon Punch input, half circle forward/back and double tap directions?

demidar

Also because everyone knows what a number pad looks like and numbers are universal. I dunno, you get used to it.

Well I've only really played MvC3 and Skullgirls (and MK9) and those games have simplified inputs. Are there any other directional inputs other than quarter circle forward, quarter circle back, shoryuken/Dragon Punch input, half circle forward/back and double tap directions?

Zenfalcia

so, i just finished Oyasumi Punpun. Who knew a bird could have so much emotion.

Oh, mine wasn't added. I probably should've pmed it to you, oh well. I'll just wait 2 weeks for a new thread title submission.

mrmyhthef

so, i just finished Oyasumi Punpun. Who knew a bird could have so much emotion.

Oh, mine wasn't added. I probably should've pmed it ti you, oh well. I'll just wait 2 weeks for a new thread title submission.

It's fine. You would have lost against sjay's godlike title anyways.

I only got it because of halo and coop games.
You didn't even make it quote to reveal. Nice.
Yeah... XBL sucks for kids who don't have much money.
What if abu and zen were both the same person all along? #work
My 360 was also for Halo. Multiplats were generally better too at least.
That was intentional, plus I can always scan through the GAF usernames
I had XBL for years and years, but now I have PS+, so it's hard to justify even buying a month for something.
That makes too much and no sense at the same time.

semisonic

Banned

I swear to god that if his wins I'm quitting the thread.
We just got done talking about the dress.
We just got done with it.
I am not having that shit at the top of the page for the next two weeks.

Zenfalcia

That's the spirit
Is it?
You don't know that. It could've been good. >_>

edit: He didn't even correctly type it. It is it's aka it is not its. :/ #GrammarNazi
My 360 was also for Halo. Multiplats were generally better too at least.
That was intentional, plus I can always scan through the GAF usernames
I had XBL for years and years, but now I have PS+, so it's hard to justify even buying a month for something.
That makes too much and no sense at the same time.
I only really played halo, not even online halo, just campaign all day everyday. We did mix it up with other coop games like gears, or fable 2...

What a mysterious system.

Just finished Gone Home. It was pretty good. Got a little emotional.

Couple questions;
how the fuck did a forest ranger and a struggling laser disc reviewer/failed novelist afford a goddamn Spencer Mansion? When the fuck did she dye Lonnie's hair that the bottle of dye is still next to the tub and the tub still has dye on it days after she left when she dyed her hair months before? Why the fuck is all this shit in my own home locked? Why the fuck didn't Lonnie just leave one note explaining everything, thus saving me hours of searching through my ransacked home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom