• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
You're goddamn right about that fight. Motherfuckers even unite morph to make a bigger, badder boss. Motherfucking Seltas parts get turned into motherfucking drills yo. DRILLS YO.

Also you can check the skills off the entire armor on the right.
http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/armor/waist/seltas-faulds-z

That's pretty sick.
How's the girl armor?
I always play that because I think the male armor designs are too bulky and conan-esque. No I'm not weird.
Shut up tho

That's pretty sick.
How's the girl armor?
I always play that because I think the male armor designs are too bulky and conan-esque. No I'm not weird.
Shut up tho

Female armour has always been a hit and miss in MH but it seems that Capcom is finally giving full body armour options for woman with the Zamtrios and Nerscylla sets. I am a happy camper.

The thing said, I am looking forward to getting my hands on Grank Gypceros armour.

That's pretty sick.
How's the girl armor?
Shut up tho

Not as cool, unfortunately (you can see it on the right on the pic of the green armor). The male (left) is gurren lagann hype robot shit, female is insect unicorn I guess? Almost restarted as male just for that armor. A lot of the early game armor sets look cooler on men, imo and for some reason they always keep the faces clear on a lot female designs, just looks dumb with the bulkier armors. That gore female set tho. If only I could get some feelers every once in a while. Nerscylla is cool too.

semisonic

Banned
Not as cool, unfortunately. A lot of the early game armor sets look cooler on men, imo and for some reason they always keep the faces clear on a lot female designs, just looks dumb with the bulkier armors. That gore female set tho. If only I could get some feelers every once in a while. Nerscylla is cool too.

Oh god I wanted to make that, but it was near the entrance to high rank.
I love nerscylla and zamtrios too.
Gore magala's alright, feelers are gotten by breaking it's horns in frenzy mode.
Some of the special, useless armor is really cool for gurls.

Okingjrr

One guy? You mean a dozen.

There have been so many wars at this point, most of us still carry its scars, though we don't show it. We've lost some good people, but those who survived became stronger.

Just look at Aaron, Dok or me. Aaron now always carries a lewd face, I am a cynical bastard and Dok just laughs at everything. We all carry something with us.

We truly have too much lore. I can't remember half of it.

Oh god I wanted to make that, but it was near the entrance to high rank.
I love nerscylla and zamtrios too.
Gore magala's alright, feelers are gotten by breaking it's horns in frenzy mode.
Some of the special, useless armor is really cool for gurls.

I know, the fight itself isn't that hard, but breaking those horns/feelers is another thing entirely. It's in frenzy mode and the only time he stays still enough to hit it's head is probably when he's about to shoot fireballs at you. Going to try and mont him with an IG during frenzy and then go bomberman on it's face. Should work.

semisonic

Banned
I know, the fight itself isn't that hard, but breaking those horns/feelers is another thing entirely. It's in frenzy mode and the only time he stays still enough to hit it's head is probably when he's about to shoot fireballs at you. Going to try and mont him with an IG during frenzy and then go bomberman on it's face. Should work.

I just use one of the blunt insect glaives for it. And use the charged kinisect blasts.
It's easy enough, in all honesty. Just remember that he doesn't exit frenzy mode through any means other than taking enough damage. So if you don't not hit his face, it shouldn't be a problem.
Mounting and bombs are good too.
If you're not an IG user already, don't bother making one for this.
It'll take a looot of resources to upgrade on to the necessary point for it to be gud.

I just use one of the blunt insect glaives for it. And use the charged kinisect blasts.
It's easy enough, in all honesty. Just remember that he doesn't exit frenzy mode through any means other than taking enough damage. So if you don't not hit his face, it shouldn't be a problem.
Mounting and bombs are good too.
If you're not an IG user already, don't bother making one for this.
It'll take a looot of resources to upgrade on to the necessary point for it to be gud.

I know, I use IG sparingly, it's a fun weapon. Sucks that the entire upgrade path boils down to "Are you building effect extender? If not, don't even bother. Start over." Really should've separated the insects and the weapons.

Skrams

Ok you've convinced me to go back and read the descriptions on the SMRPG LP, after I go to sleep.
It won't be as NTR as you want, but eh.
what about Microsoft, shes working on things for him too.
Considering it's placed in the time period of the 90s then not really?
Wouldn't she be making a game if she got pregnant? So, shouldn't she be getting ahegao from the money shooting out of sony senpai?
I don't know how you jumped to pregnancy. I don't think game making in this world equates to pregnancy. Sure, sony senpai could be shooting out money, but I was mostly just thinking Sony holding Square up in front of Nintendo while she works on the Playstation right underneath her. There's a lot of times I wish I was an artist just so I could draw out a weird idea.

Also I'm not far in MH, but looking at a wiki for weapons just made me super scared. I'm just going to keep killing this Tetsucabra to make his armor and do what I think look cools until I hit a wall probably. No idea if making this Greatsword with a water attribute was dumb, but whatever.

It won't be as NTR as you want, but eh.

Considering it's placed in the time period of the 90s then not really?

I don't know how you jumped to pregnancy. I don't think game making in this world equates to pregnancy. Sure, sony senpai could be shooting out money, but I was mostly just thinking Sony holding Square up in front of Nintendo while she works on the Playstation right underneath her. There's a lot of times I wish I was an artist just so I could draw out a weird idea.

Also I'm not far in MH, but looking at a wiki for weapons just made me super scared. I'm just going to keep killing this Tetsucabra to make his armor and do what I think look cools until I hit a wall probably. No idea if making this Greatsword with a water attribute was dumb, but whatever.

Make whatever you think looks cool, you don't really have to worry about any of that shit until you hit G rank (endgame). That'll take a while tho and hopefully you'll have a better understanding of the stats and what skills do what by then. The only thing you should worry about in low and high rank is upgrading the armor you do make and matching elements to monsters' weaknesses. In case of the latter it doesn't even matter that much, things will go down just fine if you keep hitting them enough.

semisonic

Banned
Now square chan is making games with Sony and microsoft senpai at the same time, while also making some games on the side with Nintendo senpai as well (with these side-gamemaking often resulting in better games).
Hell, she's occasionally even making games with Mobile-senpai.

Square chan gets around =P.
Let us never speak of rare-chan's story though. It's nauseating.

Hey at least it has a happy ending!
Project Ukelele is looking fucking sick

Also I dunno why but I've just been looping Blackjack and meltdown all day these past few days.
I may be well on my way to hopping aboard the Rin hype train. If I keep getting into this shit I might not regret buying Diva F 2nd.

I ain't complaining, I love that shit.
Silver hair is the greatest forever

GINTAMA-XD-gintama-35094922-500-280.gif

I have a thing for redheads.

Also your image is broken.

As do I.

I fixed it, it was my fault for living dangerously and getting the image from a site I didn't know.
Eyyy. Red hair best hair.
thismanknow.gif

I'll give it second place.
As a redhead myself, it's not quite as exotic for me as it is for others.
Still pretty hot tho
Also gg links man
I prefer dyed red over natural red, but natural red heads are really hot too.

semisonic

Banned
I prefer dyed red over natural red, but natural red heads are really hot too.

Why thank you.
Man that lighting makes me look like an actual brunette
Is that still the word for a dude with brown hair?
I always felt it was weird for that...

Also if it's a hair color that can be found naturally, I always prefer natural over dyed.
that doesn't mean dyed hair can't be super hot tho

Eyyy. Red hair best hair.

I'll give it second place.
As a redhead myself, it's not quite as exotic for me as it is for others.
Still pretty hot tho
Also gg links man

Why thank you.

Also if it's a hair color that can be found naturally, I always prefer natural over dyed.
that doesn't mean unnatural dyed hair can't be super hot tho

I prefer dudette instead of brunette, but that's just me.

9/10 would take out to a nice seafood dinner and never call again.

Emouse

Shit KOF2002 is up on steam? And I won't have money till Monday, I want video games dammit

Also red hair is pgood, but I think I prefer blonde hair, preferably short

demidar

Why thank you.

that doesn't mean dyed hair can't be super hot tho

I had a friend who had red hair. Not quite fiery red, but definitely not brown. Then as he grew older the red faded and he ended up a brunette (or guy with brown hair).

As far as hairstyles on girls go (really is irrelevant if her personality is amazing) Longer hair that is dyed, or shorter hair that is a natural color.

semisonic

Banned
Shit KOF2002 is up on steam? And I won't have money till Monday, I want video games dammit

Also red hair is pgood, but I think I prefer blonde hair, preferably short

Short is almost always better than long, with the sole exception of the various forms of ponytails.
Those are great.
Bonus points if the hairs over one eye. That shit just does it for me, super hard.
That's what I would have if I was a girl.

But can we just agree that 80s big hair is the worst
68097f6f889eb9e041dd4e88fb51430b.jpg

I had a friend who had red hair. Not quite fiery red, but definitely not brown. Then as he grew older the red faded and he ended up a brunette (or guy with brown hair).
Hope that doesn't happen to me. I fucking love my hair.
In person, I'm still recognizably a redhead. Like this but a bit more brown
auburn-hairstyles-2015.jpg

Oh and I got the reference

semisonic

Banned
As far as hairstyles on girls go (really is irrelevant if her personality is amazing) Longer hair that is dyed, or shorter hair that is a natural color.

I think that given that that statement is how all of our conversations about physical features on a women end, I think we don't even really need to say that anymore.
Like, let's just assume that you're dating a girl with a really great personality and apparantly no hair yet, which she's planning to fix with genetic surgery.
And she wants you to choose her hair color and style.
What do you go with?

It's that sort of thing.

I don't mean to get real early in the day, but help me out here frienders.

Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends anymore with a person that's so self-destructive that I worry for her well being constantly? As in it got so bad that I couldn't stop thinking about it whenever I was talking to her.

On the other hand it feels like I'm abandoning her.

I think that given that that statement is how all of our conversations about physical features on a women end, I think we don't even really need to say that anymore.
Like, let's just assume that you're dating a girl with a really great personality and apparantly no hair yet, which she's planning to fix with genetic surgery.
And she wants you to choose her hair color and style.
What do you go with?

It's that sort of thing.

I dated a girl with no hair once, it was a little interesting, but nice.

Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends anymore with a person that's so self-destructive that I worry for her well being constantly? As in it got so bad that I couldn't stop thinking about it whenever I was talking to her.

Be warned that if she is like that, that is what she is going to assume.

It all comes down to how much you want her in your life, if you don't want her in it anymore then stop being friends with her. As harsh as it sounds, you're not obligated to be someones crutch when you don't want to be.

semisonic

Banned

Oooof.
That's a tough one.
First off, if you leave her, does she have anyone else to support her.

Emouse

I ate too much ice cream cake. :<

lewd

Short is almost always better than long, with the sole exception of the various forms of ponytails.
Those are great.
Bonus points if the hairs over one eye. That shit just does it for me, super hard.
That's what I would have if I was a girl.

Dude yesss, short ponytails are also super cute, also short black hair & glasses hot damn that's a thing

demidar

How strong is your relationship with her? Long-time friends or recently met? If you've known her for a long time and are good friends you should probably try and help, and if after a good try she's still not out of her spiral then you should probably pull back. If not, then you should leave her, lest she drag you down as well.

semisonic

Banned
I dated a girl with no hair once, it was a little interesting, but nice.

Can't imagine.
Cancer patient, or just girl who shaved her head?
I'm still of the opinion that the only physical thing that would be a deal breaker for me is a voice I couldn't stand.
If we're talking physical attributes, a voice is the single most important thing to me. Doesn't need to be a singing one, but at least pleasant to listen to in conversation or whatever.
Either way, I'm starting to get weirdly intent on this.
Which means it's getting to be about time for beloved to come in and tell us to stop talking about this again.
Dude yesss, short ponytails are also super cute, also short black hair & glasses hot damn that's a thing
DaringImaginativeBighornedsheep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom