• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
Only realized we have like 5 pages left

The price of living in Europe

Yeah, if we believed hard enough and fraudwil dragged his lazy ass out here, we could be on the new ot in 30 minutes.
I think we should try to get those 5 pages and fill out the thread completely before he wakes up.
Just to watch him freak.

Truly, what an assault on the senses
UnderstatedSeveralCockatoo.gif

Man I do not give a FUCK about dp
What a way to start my morning.

croten

Yeah, if we believed hard enough and fraudwil dragged his lazy ass out here, we could be on the new ot in 30 minutes.
I think we should try to get those 5 pages and fill out the thread completely before he wakes up.
Just to watch him freak.

It wouldn't be an issue. Threads don't automatically lock at 20K posts so we would be fine for a while, at least the rest of the day.

This will be the second thread in a row that I'm not in the shame car. That saddens me more than I'd care to admit.

Some asshole named RecursiveFault is leading the shame car.

I hope MrGoodwil knows.

I'm out of the shame car running too. I'm not planning to keep up this insane pace of posting.

croten

I'm only like 340 in this time round.
Spend too much time thinking about each post to shitpost properly as usual.
Hopefully you guys were too distracted too

Well I've been playing a lot of Fallout NV for the past couple of days and I can't alt tab out of that game without it crashing so I can't post when I play it.

Random question. Well not random, but it is a question. What is a good android phone? I've got to decided pretty soon. I'm looking about the Samsung S5 or the Sony Xperia Z3.
#PHONEGAF

Also now there's 2 playthroughs over, when are the new playthroughs?!

Random question. Well not random, but it is a question. What is a good android phone? I've got to decided pretty soon. I'm looking about the Samsung S5 or the Sony Xperia Z3.
#PHONEGAF

Also now there's 2 playthroughs over, when are the new playthroughs?!

The Xperia Z3 is the greatest smartphone ever made, IMO. Shame that Sony is leaving the smartphone and tv game, because their products are amazing.

S5 is good, still.

Skrams

Why does Bio Freaks look surprisingly sort of good graphics wise and animation wise for 1998? It's really weird. Maybe it's just because it's a fighter.

Also please don't shitpost to hit Thread 15 while I'm out. I feel like I've missed every new thread for the past 4 threads. I know you won't listen to me, but thanks.

Rizzi

I kinda wish there was a lazy way of installing everything. Let me click one button to make it pretty, I'm lazy damn it. :p

Rizzi

Yeah, I know what I want doesn't exist. :p I don't want to find the mods and shit, figure out what is compatible etc. I just want to download a thing and that's it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Anyone feel like going from HR3 to HR4 in MH? Need to get that done before I go much further in the offline stuff.

EDIT: Opened a public room instead. 55-7100-9290-4673

croten

What is going on with Steam these days?
What even is this?

I saw someone on twitter make this exact joke not too long ago.

If I'm a Social Justice Warrior is there a specific class I get to be? Can I be a Social Justice Cleric or Social Justice Rogue?
Or something along those lines

I saw someone on twitter make this exact joke not too long ago.

If I'm a Social Justice Warrior is there a specific class I get to be? Can I be a Social Justice Cleric or Social Justice Rogue?
Or something along those lines

No be a Social Justice Warlock and learn the level 99 skill to summon the almighty archfiend known as Tumblr.

demidar

I'm too old to be riding the shame car anymore. You young guns post way too much for me to keep up with.

It must be hard to keep up in your old age. But don't worry, we'll make up for your limp posting. Getting in to the Shame Car is too stiff a challenge even for young'uns so don't feel bad.

You say as Shame Car rider #6.

Cars can only fit 5 people tho.

So what bet did you lose this time?

Woolie lied to me ;___;

It must be hard to keep up in your old age. But don't worry, we'll make up for your limp posting. Getting in to the Shame Car is too stiff a challenge even for young'uns so don't feel bad.

I guess I just got try harder next time and last a little bit longer.

croten

Just fucking make Fallout 4 Bethesda, I know it won't be as good as NV because Obsidian probably won't work on it but I just want some new Fallout and 3 was a fine game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom