• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I'm really upset we don't seem to be getting those awesome Monster Hunter themes Japan got. One has inventory sound effects, and sounds like a supply box when you open your DS
You get them with a digital download of the game, just not with any other version.

This also excludes MH4U bundle owners from getting them, of course.

You get them with a digital download of the game, just not with any other version.

This also excludes MH4U bundle owners from getting them, of course.
The same ones Japan got? I thought that they were the crappy ones that just have a picture of a Monster. The cool ones are Poogie/Felyne and Hunters (looks like the loading screens).

semisonic

Banned
There's always that moment where you talk to a guy and learn he has a super bad opinion about something. My most recent one was a guy liking Sword Art.

They'll add DLC for other games probably. Theatrhythm just added Chrono Trigger and Nier DLC so if Atlus doesn't do the same then fuck.
Actually that's something to appreciate about sKLa. At least he's so upfront with it that almost nothing he says can surprise or disappoint me anymore.
brb, buying theatrhythm

Actually that's something to appreciate about sKLa. At least he's so upfront with it that almost nothing he says can surprise or disappoint me anymore.
I get that we tease him, but in all seriousness, he at least has thought out opinions he explains, that come down to subjective opinions.
MAN WHAT A NERD WHO DOESNT LIKE THE BERSERK OP LIKE ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm going to start SMTIV and go to bed. I plan on getting up early to do my math homework, so see ya then.

Night GAF.

I get that we tease him, but in all seriousness, he at least has thought out opinions he explains, that come down to subjective opinions.
I've kept myself from the Berserk OP, only because I don't trust you fuckers' musical opinions. Except for things I'm already familiar with, like Vocaloids.

semisonic

Banned

Yeah, i know. He's still a cool guy, it's just that fucking shadow of the colossus thing earlier somehow was soooo baffling that it genuinely offended me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
YEEEAAAAH
but at the same time, the majority of the improvements seem to be actual improvements from 3u to 4u

I don't think you're in any position to do that, mr is-only-okay-at-monster-hunter
Wanna hunt soon, btw?

I was going to start SMT4, but fuck that. Let's go, I can hunt for a bit. Or roughly ~ 2 of your disconnects.

tumblr_njucf0Vgtt1tlqncho1_1280.png

important

360pages

I made my character kind of an asshole...and people aren't really liking him and it kind of makes me a little salty. I wanted him to grow somewhat slowly throughout the story to someone a bit kinder...but guess that's no good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom