• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I never understood the point in this, video games are meant to be played are they not?

Indeed. Sold 3 games today and got MH4U for 3 bucks.
If i could sell my digital collection i would.
Always get rid of games after you are done with them or they are just taking space for no reason

Emouse

Indeed. Sold 3 games today and got MH4U for 3 bucks.
If i could sell my digital collection i would.
Always get rid of games after you are done with them or they are just taking space for no reason

Fuuuuck no, what if I want to play it again? I gotta go rebuy it? Digital sure, you can delete and redownload at will, but then again I don't give a shit about space, I'd live in a room with games stacked to the celing if I had to

Xiraiya

Nah, Matt just did a similar thing when Pat thought his PS4 was busted.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact Matt does that at all. Or the fact Matt never really cares as much about that stuff nearly as much as Pat to begin with.

Matt doesn't have the attention span to play any kind of long game on 3DS or most consoles really, that and he's busy liking dumb things and getting married, if I was Pat, that fact would make it even worse.

Of course, but there's only so much discretionary income we can make.

Everytime I look at ProJared's wall, all I can think is "His dad worked at Nintendo".

I dream of having my own setup:

ultimate_game_room.jpg

panarama-med.jpg

video_game_room.jpg

Hey look literally my life goal

Numb

Fuuuuck no, what if I want to play it again? I gotta go rebuy it? Digital sure, you can delete and redownload at will, but then again I don't give a shit about space, I'd live in a room with games stacked to the celing if I had to

I said if you are done with them.
I just sold Unreal tournament 3 today and i had that shit for years thinking i would play it again but never have.

Xiraiya

A good portion of the stuff in some of those collections is redundant. I do take care of the games and stuff I have though, but I mainly only have games I care about.

Ants

http://tinyurl.com/SBFCRecs

So, I turned that spreadsheet into a google doc that anyone with the link can view or comment on. Comments differ from Notes, so I can easily tell if anyone's attempting any sort of vandalism on it, and I'll take any suggestions to heart. I'm probably gonna start including anti-recommends as some other color once I figure out a palatable one to use, since some people on the subreddit requested that as well.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Nah, I just mean whenever something awesome is shown, it's always a garage kit.

A lot of garage kits get turned into full PVC production figures. I admit that there are a lot of really good garage kits out there, but the scale figure market is full of quality stuff.

There's are a bunch of sick Monster Hunter garage kits right now. I hope a manufacturer picks them up.

Emouse

I said if you are done with them.
I just sold Unreal tournament 3 today and i had that shit for years thinking i would play it again but never have.

Eh to each his own I guess, I'm keepig my shit tho, for when I'm shitty and old and can't handle newfangled video games I'll be busting out my GC and playing some melee and my shitty non-existant future grandkids are gonna be like "why you playing that old stuff grandpa" and I'll chase the little bastards out of my house swinging a controller like a mace

Sweet. My Mega Man amiibo finally has a delivery date.

So, I turned that spreadsheet into a google doc that anyone with the link can view or comment on. Comments differ from Notes, so I can easily tell if anyone's attempting any sort of vandalism on it, and I'll take any suggestions to heart. I'm probably gonna start including anti-recommends as some other color once I figure out a palatable one to use, since some people on the subreddit requested that as well.

I feel like I'm missing some context here.

I definitely agree a different color for negative comments would be awesome. Some sort of pastel red or grey maybe.
A lot of garage kits get turned into full PVC production figures. I admit that there are a lot of really good garage kits out there, but the scale figure market is full of quality stuff.

There's are a bunch of sick Monster Hunter garage kits right now. I hope a manufacturer picks them up.
I'm just exaggerating. I basically have a wishlist of figures I'd love to pick up if/when I got excess funds to spend.

Xiraiya

People really want to know about their recommendations?

Eh to each his own I guess, I'm keepig my shit tho, for when I'm shitty and old and can't handle newfangled video games I'll be busting out my GC and playing some melee and my shitty non-existant future grandkids are gonna be like "why you playing that old stuff grandpa" and I'll chase the little bastards out of my house swinging a controller like a mace

Are you sure a GC will even last that long?

Ants

For those who missed when I first posted about the spreadsheet around 12 hours ago, basically, I went through every podcast and compiled all their recommendations, and I'm also working my way through Shows/Events and ongoing episodes. I did this because I bought a Vita and the Zaibatsu are the biggest source of Vita recommendations I could find. I then decided I might as well go all the way and make something the entire community could use.

I'm gonna keep it up-to-date as best I can, but I'm probably never gonna look through all the old shit again in detail unless it's something I have a good idea of where to find.

Jman014

For those who missed when I first posted about the spreadsheet around 12 hours ago, basically, I went through every podcast and compiled all their recommendations, and I'm also working my way through Shows/Events and ongoing episodes. I did this because I bought a Vita and the Zaibatsu are the biggest source of Vita recommendations I could find. I then decided I might as well go all the way and make something the entire community could use.

I'm gonna keep it up-to-date as best I can, but I'm probably never gonna look through all the old shit again in detail unless it's something I have a good idea of where to find.

Pat played Divinity Original Sin, not Divine Divinity

Good job, still!

Yeah, that is a nice improvement. I'm not surprised almost every vita game and anime they talked about has been at least positivity viewed by Liam

Persona 2 has two games:
Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

The former has a PSP remake, the latter is only availible in NA on the PSX/PSN store.

Xiraiya

Isn't that why we're fans of them?

I'm a fan of them because of their dynamics and who they are as people is interesting to me.

I never really thought too much about what they recommend, I just watch what they play, whether they like the game or not, and if it looks good or interesting to me then I'll go and play it myself after the LP.
Their tastes are hit and miss and sometimes their very vague gripes with a game or show turn into outrageous hatred for literally no reason other than because they fueled eachother on with dramatics, the reverse also happens with things they like.

croten

I'm a fan of them because of their dynamics and who they are as people is interesting to me.

I never really thought too much about what they recommend, I just watch what they play, whether they like the game or not, and if it looks good or interesting to me then I'll go and play it myself after the LP.
Their tastes are hit and miss and sometimes their very vague gripes with a game or show turn into outrageous hatred as they fuel eachother on with dramatics, the reverse also happens with things they like.

Have you never thought "Oh Pat likes [insert game here], maybe I should give that game a look."?

Their tastes are hit and miss and sometimes their very vague gripes with a game or show turn into outrageous hatred for literally no reason other than because they fueled eachother on with dramatics, the reverse also happens with things they like.
Their diverse knowledge and alignment with my own opinions leads me to really appreciate their tastes. Many of the things they absolutely adore and act like excited kids over are things I adore and act like a little kid over.

Nordicus

Hah, only after taking a good look in the mirror did I notice that I bruised up my elbows pretty badly during my HIIT exercise class. No wonder the 3rd set of exercises was so painful.

l2swole nub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom