• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Ico and SotC are amazing games that fulfilled a niche and people where looking forward to TLG to continue said niche. The game has been in development for longer than any game I can think of other than Duck Nukem Forever.

FF Versus got it beat.

ultimax

I know they keep saying that, but look what we're dealing with here man! You gotta draw the line somewhere! You gotta draw the fucking line in the sand, dude! You gotta make a statement! You gotta look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with this year?
NOT FUCKING THIS!

I really like that gamegrumps bit

such a great moment

Better question is when FEXSMT

never existed and never will

Okingjrr

I know they keep saying that, but look what we're dealing with here man! You gotta draw the line somewhere! You gotta draw the fucking line in the sand, dude! You gotta make a statement! You gotta look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with this year?
NOT FUCKING THIS!

I really like that gamegrumps bit
It's like someone over at Sony keeps sweeping that line in the sand when you're looking away and makes you draw it a little further everytime.
I fucking adore that bit!

Holy shit, that Duck Dynasty game is fucking awful. I just watched Angry Joe play it for 3 hours. It was so fucking bad. It hurt just watching it. I shit you not, there is a stealth sequence in the game that ends with you sneaking using a cardboard box like it's Metal Gear fucking Solid. It ended with the game freezing. It also had a bunch of awful, out of place clips from the show. Speaking of Duck Dynasty, I just remembered that my dad's uncle makes music for the show.

XaRMDYE.gif

I can't believe anyone cares anymore after last year's shenanigans. It's a dead game. Even if by some ridiculous miracle it's not, it's still a dead game until sony shows one god damn thing about other than some limp '... it's not technically cancelled...' statement.

Forget about it.

I can't believe anyone cares anymore after last year's shenanigans. It's a dead game. Even if by some ridiculous miracle it's not, it's still a dead game until sony shows one god damn thing about other than some limp '... it's not technically cancelled...' statement.

Forget about it.

#Believe?

Holy shit, that Duck Dynasty game is fucking awful. I just watched Angry Joe play it for 3 hours. It was so fucking bad. It hurt just watching it. I shit you not, there is a stealth sequence in the game that ends with you sneaking using a cardboard box like it's Metal Gear fucking Solid. It ended with the game freezing. It also had a bunch of awful, out of place clips from the show. Speaking of Duck Dynasty, I just remembered that my dad's uncle makes music for the show.

So you're saying it makes for hunting n killing?

Because I want to watch Matt lose his shit because of that game.

It's not fair that he broke Pat during Prison Break and Matt never broke during any of the LPs he's featured in.

Ilvocare

That's awful, but now my brain connected the "Dynasty" part with something else and now I'm just waiting for Koei to get to work on Duck Dynasty Warriors.

croten

Forget about it.

A part of me still believes.

So you're saying it makes for hunting n killing?

Because I want to watch Matt lose his shit because of that game.

It's not fair that he broke Pat during Prison Break and Matt never broke during any of the LPs he's featured in.
It would be perfect for hunting n killing. Hell, i'd love a full lp.

Tako

I didn't say it was bad, I remember getting blisters on my left thumb after playing my very first fighting game

I have the opposite problem, i can do motions on the joystick but i can't dash for shit and I find it difficult to do motions but really easy to dash on D-Pad.

Oh I can do motions with the joystick but I prefer the d pad. My thumb nearly died the first night I played. But now its all good since I caught a warm pan last night in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom