• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8c2.gif

Just finished Requests 15 and 16 in Flower, Sun and Rain.

...I...I think I need lie down or something, this shit is getting too fucking nuts.

Only two more chapters, though.

Tako

eBay dat shit yo

YO found one for 10 bucks. Shit was so compolicated. A was punch and B was kick. Hold them both down and you get your super. And if I remember correctly if you press select 20 times when you turn you gameboy on you unlock the 2 boss characters

Emouse

YO found one for 10 bucks. Shit was so compolicated. A was punch and B was kick. Hold them both down and you get your super. And if I remember correctly if you press select 20 times when you turn you gameboy on you unlock the 2 boss characters

That's rad, I have Mortal Kombat 3 for OG Gameboy and to this day it's still almost unplayable garbage, it's great

I'm playing the 3ds Ace attorney and man.. the anime cut scenes are horrible, especially the voice acting...

Yea the voice acting can be very jarring, as much as I like Sam Riegal's voice, he doesn't fit older Phoenix. Well it was their first time putting voice acting in a Ace Attorney game so I'll give them a bit of leeway. You should prepare yourself for the final cutscene, I thought that one was particularly bad

Zenfalcia

Yea the voice acting can be very jarring, as much as I like Sam Riegal's voice, he doesn't fit older Phoenix. Well it was their first time putting voice acting in a Ace Attorney game so I'll give them a bit of leeway. You should prepare yourself for the final cutscene, I thought that one was particularly bad

A lot of the voices didn't really match, in earlier games when the only voice acting wasn't too bad. Pheonix just sounds too young.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

They also had him voice Phoenix in UMvC3. I really don't think it fits.

Emouse

I've been hunting down a bunch of games from my childhood. But I ain't trying to bust my wallet over any of them

I've done that in the past, I regret tradingin a bunch of GC/PS2 era games because now they're stupidly hard to find and when you do find them they're absurdly priced, I need to go back in time and steal Starfox Assault from my idiot child self

KOF games are also on sale on psn today. Picked up 13 for 15.
My second time buying since my damn laptop can't run it...

That was last week's sale. It's over now.

Unfortunately Europe gets the shit deals so we got none of them, and IIRC we only have KOF13 on the store anyway

I've been hunting down a bunch of games from my childhood. But I ain't trying to bust my wallet over any of them

DONT!

As someone who jumped into the retro hole in college, I'm here to stop you from yourself.

I have a Top-Loader NES, OG GB, N64, Genesis, SNES, GC, and 2 PS1's gathering dust because I decided to jump down the retro hole.

Plus the ton of games I own but do not play but keep because "nostalgia".

Don't make the stupid decision of chasing after retro games.

mike0dude

The only thing I collect are anime figures, and even then its on a super casual level, unlike those guys in figuregaf that put down like 1k+ a month on figures.

Tako

DONT!

As someone who jumped into the retro hole in college, I'm here to stop you from yourself.

I have a Top-Loader NES, OG GB, N64, Genesis, SNES, GC, and 2 PS1's gathering dust because I decided to jump down the retro hole.

Plus the ton of games I own but do not play but keep because "nostalgia".

Don't make the stupid decision of chasing after retro games.

Too late nerd. I have my N64 and SNES sitting in my attic collecting dust for nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom