• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Yui is suppose to be sentient or is it rampancy?
Youre a stronger man then me, I couldnt make it passed episode 6. My best friend keeps wanting me to watch it cause he unironically likes the entirety of SAO. Ill do that when he watches Gurren which he refuses to.
Or reads past part 3 of Jojo, hes the one who first told me about the series and now Im the bigger fan.

Stuck in cal 2 :(
Calc was the class I get to miss. I weep for you.
551.jpg

Youre a stronger man then me, I couldnt make it passed episode 6. My best friend keeps wanting me to watch it cause he unironically likes the entirety of SAO. Ill do that when he watches Gurren which he refuses to.
Or reads past part 3 of Jojo, hes the one who first told me about the series and now Im the bigger fan.

The show is trying to shove feels into me and it sucks at doing it.

360pages

It's hilarious I have to work today when I doubt anyone is going out to get clothes after a snow Storm. And even if I worked impact, I am 3/4 the way done my shift by the time the truck arrives.

It would massively suck if they just send me home.

Why cry? I'll just make my own sandwich :p

The way you all described this show, I expected it to be a whole lot worse.

Aside from a lot of plot holes and inconsistencies, it's meh.
The first arc isn't near as bad as we made it out to be. It is mostly just a big, gray, boring mess. But man, the second arc. Woof, that shit's rough.

Kirito and Asuna remind me of Sora and Kairi...

That's probably why I hate the romance in SAO. It's on par with the writing of Kingdom Hearts.

Xiraiya

That's probably why I hate the romance in SAO. It's on par with the writing of Kingdom Hearts.
It's been a decade since I played KH1 but their romance was barely even what you could call a romance and what interactions they did have were mostly fine, I think you're getting carried away.

Kingdom Heart's biggest issues is the whole no heart/nobody nonsense getting out of hand.

It took me a while to realize that sora and kairi were supposed to have a romance. I thought they were just good freinds as a kid.

demidar

It's been a decade since I played KH1 but their romance was barely even what you could call a romance and what interactions they did have were mostly fine, I think you're getting carried away.

Kingdom Heart's biggest issues is the whole no heart/nobody nonsense getting out of hand.

The only romance present in KH is Sora and Riku.

Did i? Did I really?

Yes, you did. It shouldn't be put on a pedestal, but there is a legitimate reason it's known as one of the best shows of its generation and has the most watched finale in television history. Though that last bit can't really be challenged with the state of TV viewership as it is

mike0dude

Yes, you did. It shouldn't be put on a pedestal, but there is a legitimate reason it's known as one of the best shows of its generation and has the most watched finale in television history. Though that last bit can't really be challenged with the state of TV viewership as it is
I just watched Gilligan's island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom