• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like Monster Hunter so far?

Be sad we don't get PSO2.

Its pretty good.

Oh.

The way it plays is really fascinating, I would almost compare the combat to Kingdom Hearts in a way but it's not as floaty, it's clunkier than that, and it's not really slow or precise enough to be compared to Dark Souls but it's that sort of freedom in battle.
Basically you have hubs areas and quests/missions take you to instanced but pretty large linear areas to explore together, I guess it works a bit like Monster Hunter from what I've seen.

Yeah, I think I got an idea of what its like. Oh well, its a shame it isn't coming.

Well of course they're amazing designs? Skullgirls is literally the best western fighting game ever released and one of the highest tier japanese fighting games released ever? It is objectively better in design then scores of games. Doesn't mean that Annie and Umbrella aren't cuter then some big dumb robot or the generic-est Pharaoh lady that Alex Ahad clearly traced from a library textbook about Pharaohs.

Just play the english patch, they recently dropped the IP block and my money is really with Pat on that game.

Eh, I could honestly care less if the designs are "cute" or not in a fighting game.

And I wish I had time to play more games, but college and work barely let me put any hours into games, especially with me having an exam tonight and a project due tomorrow.

PSO2 looks super fun to play as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nw77OmWnVI

It really looks like they tried to make the game overall smoother and more action focused.

Wow this looks pretty good. A lot more fast paced than Monster Hunter and relies on using skills. Seems a lot more actiony than other MMO's that I've seen.

It is a shame that we'll never legally get this.

we gettin dengeki bunko tho, get hyped

Sega's sure got their priorities straight. Who needs Madoka Magica costumes when you can just play as little girls in a fighting game

Skrams

They have everything in there. The MonHun MMO has Madoka Magica armor of all things.

Is there a MH yet that has fake Guts armor and a Dragonslayer? I need that in my life.

Or I could just play Dragon's Dogma instead I guess.

Because they throw in all kinds of gear, the other week they were doing Type-moon Fate/Stay stuff.

And this is just me checking the emails I get from PSO2 very rarely, so who knows what other crazy stuff they put in.

Had to google it to know if I just made it up in my head, but PSO2 did an Attack on Titan collaboration as well. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the reach they have on weird costume licensing.

Jojo part 6 spoilers

Skinning off his toenail. Wow, that's weirdly metal. And is this guard's stand summoning meteors? Or at least shit from outer space.

mike0dude

The nightmare is real
legendary_popo__by_yamato012-d5qvikn.jpg

Jojo part 6 spoilers

Not a fan of Dylan, but planet waves was a good pull. And of course that's how she beat him. Anyone with powers like that almost have to be killed by their own attack.

Gonna go off the grid for the next 24 hours.

I love you all :)

Happy Strafe got funded and I am happy that Strength of the Sword will most likely get a Wii U port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom