• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fighting myself on whether or not to buy DOA:LR right now... Part of me needs it to cure my "Definitive Edition" OCD, but the other part of me is screaming that I need to wait for and buy Bloodborne, which is released pretty soon...

Choices choices...

Jman014

I sure hope Mrgoodwil is on!
scJiMpI.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Duh. I have a gay freind and all he does is prance around in a fairy suit all day.
/s

My friend does the same thing. All he does all day is float around with his head in the clouds and sell shitty maps for really high prices.

I need to turn this into JazzGAF to save you all from your bad music.

Example - Midnight Run
Song I stumbled on to once but I actually quite like it, there are only like two Example songs I like, all the others don't interest me.

It's basically the theme of Persona.
Y'know..you're 100% right.
I never realized that before.

Wow, that shits pretty good. I'll listen to the whole thing later.

He's great, most of his stuff is.
Oh yeah, buddy, you guessed correctly. I consume music as if it was subsistence.

Lately, I've been on an Indie Pop kick.
Pure X? Timber Timbre? Miami Horror? That's right up my alley.

I don't have anything to say on this other than I think these posts are really awesome. Keep it up!
Thank you, I know there are a few people who play Fire Emblem here and I might as well give them some things they might not know about

Whoa when did you start doing this?
2/3 Days ago
Covered how the RNG for hit percentages actually work, part 1 of growth rates and just posted part 2

My friend does the same thing. All he does all day is float around with his head in the clouds and sell shitty maps for really high prices.

I need to turn this into JazzGAF to save you all from your bad music.
Jazz ain't bad. It has it's time and place.
I really prefer jazz hop though.

Edit: Also, don't be a judgmental shit. I get enough of that shit from my town.

Ilvocare

Thank you, I know there are a few people who play Fire Emblem here and I might as well give them some things they might not know about

2/3 Days ago
Covered how the RNG for hit percentages actually work, part 1 of growth rates and just posted part 2

So is this going to be general exploration of the series mechanics or are we gonna enter into easily-missable character-based easter eggs.
Radiant Dawn in particular has like 4 of those.

Oh, eh, Jazz is alright I pop in the Bebop OST every now and again but that about completes my knowledge of Jazz.
Like i said earlier, jazz has its place and time. Like at the end of a long day with a nice smokey bourbon. Or when
NSFW
you pay a hooker to shit on a table over your face and you have some nice, smooth jazz in the background.

Like i said earlier, jazz has its place and time. Like at the end of a long day with a nice smokey bourbon. Or when
NSFW
you pay a hooker to shit on a table over your face and you have some nice, smooth jazz in the background.

I wish I would of never clicked that spoiler.. -cringes-

So is this going to be general exploration of the series mechanics or are we gonna enter into easily-missable character-based easter eggs.
Radiant Dawn in particular has like 4 of those.

Atm I'm going for mechanics but if it goes on for long enough and I run out of mechanics to talk about, then i'll move on to general 'did you know' type stuff like the missable characters , easter eggs and what not.

Alfebit

Banned
NSFW

Forget the table. Morning frienders.

that's called a cold carl, what you want is a warm carl.
NSFW
its when you make a saren wrap mask with a straw to breath and have the girl shit on your face.

I uh...I'm gonna go for a bit and forget scat fetish is a thing..

I gave a warning. That's on you buddy.
Also!
I am NOT speaking from experience! I need to make that absolutely clear.
I'm broken..you win GAF..

I was talking more Destroyer, Jens Lekman, Yo La Tengo, but thanks for the names. I just fired up the first Pure X album I saw and so far it's fantastic.
Creep On Creepin' On is Timber Timbre's best and most recent album imo

Ilvocare

Atm I'm going for mechanics but if it goes on for long enough and I run out of mechanics to talk about, then i'll move on to general 'did you know' type stuff like the missable characters , easter eggs and what not.

Are you sticking to western-released FE game mechanics or are we going to see the capture system and the TRUE generation gap discussed?

Jugdral in general was such a weird time for FE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom