• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you love trying to catch Drifloon?

Isn't it fun?
NocI5is.gif

Ilvocare

Including both Japanese and western release of FE. I briefly mentioned on the hit percentage post how the Japanese releases of fire emblem games, RNG rolls one number and uses that to see if the attack was a miss or a hit while every fire emblem after binding blade uses the average of 2 numbers instead.
Also currently typing up part 3 of growth rates with the inheritance system from Genealogy of Holy War

I'm super on board, but I can't guarantee I'll see the things due to how sporadically I check into the thread.

Also wasn't Right Back at Ya made by 4kids? This is the last place I'd expect to say that they did something right.

sjay1994

Ah, Spiritomb. So cool looking but too much effort to get something that is completely useless.

I remember buying an action replay so I could run through walls so I could acess the place where you fight Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin.

Doesn't this count as content on the game thats purposely locked off?

Xiraiya

Ah, Spiritomb. So cool looking but too much effort to get something that is completely useless.
The worst part is there's not even a proper cheat way to enable him without it being a hacked Pokemon, even if you use an AR to get 30 underground visits he doesn't appear at Hollow Tower.

I'm super on board, but I can't guarantee I'll see the things due to how sporadically I check into the thread.
Also wasn't Right Back at Ya made by 4kids? This is the last place I'd expect to say that they did something right.
I guess you could rummage through my posts to find it if you have the time and effort.

Fuck spiritomb. That thing is ass. Alot of pokes from that gen are garbage. Like this fucker.
It's face is a cupcake though.

Watchog looks worst imo, it's probably the worst rodent pokemon ever.
Oh I see the Cupcake now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom