• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kirbycanvascurse.jpg

Alfebit

Banned

Yuss.

Oh shit, there, I found the Japanese opening.

Nowhere near as hype.

Ya'll motherfuckas better be getting Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes to the west.

That exploration trailer is so hype

No.

Are you sticking to western-released FE game mechanics or are we going to see the capture system and the TRUE generation gap discussed?

Jugdral in general was such a weird time for FE...

Including both Japanese and western release of FE. I briefly mentioned on the hit percentage post how the Japanese releases of fire emblem games, RNG rolls one number and uses that to see if the attack was a miss or a hit while every fire emblem after binding blade uses the average of 2 numbers instead.
Also currently typing up part 3 of growth rates with the inheritance system from Genealogy of Holy War

Ya'll motherfuckas better be getting Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes to the west.

That exploration trailer is so hype
I'd get it and wait to play on it a Wii U emulator if I didn't hate the way the combat system looks. Not really a fan of MMO like combat systems where you move freely in real time, but enemies barely react at all.

Xiraiya

Pokemon, I wish you didn't do shit like "Catch this Pokemon only on x day" that's really annoying, in an online mmo world it would make more sense, but I have to catch everything before I move to the next area.

Pokemon, I wish you didn't do shit like "Catch this Pokemon only on x day" that's really annoying, in an online mmo world it would make more sense, but I have to catch everything before I move to the next area.
I don't remember anything like that. What are you looking for?

sjay1994

I think my hatred towards pokemon began with ruby and sapphire i think, when my friend flew to the nintendo centre and got deoxys.

Fuck catching them all, its bullshit.

Don't you love trying to catch Drifloon?

Isn't it fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom