• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4th gen starters, after like 5 years Empoleon is tolerable but the other two are annoying.
My problem is that there's no real cycle. Cause it usually goes G>W>F>G etc. But in gen 4, fire can counter water cause steel subtype. Water can counter fire cause ground subtype. And grass can counter fire cause ground subtype. Too much equality.

Honchkrow is probably my favorite gen 4 pokemon.

honchkrow.jpg

They took a decent pokemon (design-wise) with shitty stats and made it super badass and really good in battle with its evolution.

god they make the worst choices in the game of throne LP.

Gotta stay faithful to the source material. Gonna play that game for myself though since since season 4 of GoT blu ray shipped to my house and I'll finally have some time this weekend to catch up.

SteveTR

god they make the worst choices in the game of throne LP.

I've been keeping up with the game, so I always finish the episode and then watch their videos. It's interesting to see how differently they play the game.

Yeah, they seem to be really aggressive.

I almost forgot, I finally finished Django Unchained. I always got up to where we first meet Calvin Candie and always stopped for some reason. I have to say, it's my favorite Tarantino movie and one of my favorite movies of all time. Just like Fargo, it's a movie I could watch forever. And I just want to add that Christoph Waltz once again stole the show, as usual.

Yo, that thing's a monster. And it's my third favorite poke. Such a cool design.

I appreciate Gen 4 more than anything for giving evolutions to pokemon that were pretty much useless in the first 3 gens and breathing a new life into the series, instead of just adding a bunch of new pokemon again like gen 3 did.

The game felt more like adding balance changes than just introducing a bunch of new pokemon and a lot of the evolutions were sick.

SteveTR

Do you ever read anything MGSV-related, get flooded with references you don't understand and walk away even more confused than before? Asking for a friend.

I appreciate Gen 4 more than anything for giving evolutions to pokemon that were pretty much useless in the first 3 gens and breathing a new life into the series, instead of just adding a bunch of new pokemon again like gen 3 did.

The game felt more like adding balance changes than just introducing a bunch of new pokemon and a lot of the evolutions were sick.
And the special/physical split. That fixed soooo much shit.

Me neither. My friends have, though. They keep me in the loop.

It's expected that I will eventually play the game, so they don't spoil much.

If it ever gets put on PS now ill rent it for a weekend and blaze through it. I don't really have access to a PS3 and I'm not going to buy one just to play it. I have general idea of the plot but thats about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom