• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

I dunno, its a pretty big thing on the SPF sub reddit.

There are more

n3O4CrY.png

I've been wondering, do the best friends still accept games or movies in the mail? After they ended the mailbag, I don't remember if they said they did or not.

I've been wondering, do the best friends still accept games or movies in the mail? After they ended the mailbag, I don't remember if they said they did or not.

Yeah they accept games, and letters still. Probably not in huge quantities though. Anything that can fit in a moderately sized envelope

Speaking of Woolie being a dick, anyone ever notice he snaps at people really quick on twitter? And Matt likes to start shit for no reason.

Nordicus

can't wait till somebody makes a thread saying bloodborne is only 6 hours long.
Already saw the 10-12 hour claim in the The Order length thread and laughed audibly
I dunno, its a pretty big thing on the SPF sub reddit.

There are more
Diabolik Lovers is like the Twilight/50Shades of anime. Almost want to watch it because of how ridiculous it seems
What?! Is this something new?
I've not seen the gif before and the animation looks new, so I'd guess this is Gundam Build Fighters Try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom