• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I heard that MH4U and the Majora's Mask Remake didn't come with club nintendo slips or at least some of them didn't. Did the n3DS come with one or have they just stopped putting them out there since it's being shut down?

Squishy3

So I heard that MH4U and the Majora's Mask Remake didn't come with club nintendo slips or at least some of them didn't. Did the n3DS come with one or have they just stopped putting them out there since it's being shut down?
1/20/2015 Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo

croten

Ah right, nothing screams "fear me" like Snuggles
image.php

New 3DS doesn't have it either. Says specifically on the website when you try to enter a code in.

Well I got Earthbound, Super Metroid, and Super Punch-out. RIP in peace club nintendo I think I only ever got two games off you before now

Yeah I've been trying to decide what I want for a while now. I'm not interested in any of the physical things so I'm leaning toward Earthbound, LTTP, Golden Sun and either Super Punch Out or Super Metroid.

SteveTR

I was watching one of the Mailbag videos and at one point, everybody started singing something which sounded similar to the beginning of Allegro con fuoco from the New World Symphony. I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be funny if that was actually what they were singing?" And then it turned out that that was exactly what they were singing.

I love moments like this.

Yeah I've been trying to decide what I want for a while now. I'm not interested in any of the physical things so I'm leaning toward Earthbound, LTTP, Golden Sun and either Super Punch Out or Super Metroid.

I always wanted to play earthbound so that was a given and I never played super punchout so I thought I'd go with that. Super Metroid is just great and I'd rather leave my cartridge of it safe at my parents house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom