• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, i'm terrible at crafts. Our class is making a basket for our first project, and i'm the most incompetent fuck in the class. I didn't even get to finish my practice coil because i'm running really late. Fuck, I wish this wasn't required.

Holy shit, i'm terrible at crafts. Our class is making a basket for our first project, and i'm the most incompetent fuck in the class. I didn't even get to finish my practice coil because i'm running really late. Fuck, I wish this wasn't required.
What does the basket have to be made of?

Yeah I'd rather not get into this discussion again
In other news, I found the next Thread's header.
super_best_friends_by_hayaotezuka-d6ofeps.png

And yet NIER's OST is sung entirely in a made-up language and it's considered one of the best OSTs ever.

Same with Yuki Kajura as well. The orchestrated tracks in Xenosaga 2 and 3 that she composed are a completely made up language. I'd link the Image theme of Xenosaga 2, but mobile.

Okabe and Kajura make some of the best music in the game industry, as rare as their music is. Drakengard 3 probably has my favorite song in a game ever. This Silence is Mine is so fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom