• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Gunner armor is for people who use bows or the bowguns, while blademaster armor is for the people who like to whack monsters with unwieldy weapons.

Basically light armor typically has Skills that work for Gunners, while the heavier armor has Skills that work for melee characters. Wearing light armor is straight up a waste if you're not using a projectile weapon (can you even wear it in that instance?).
business-overwhelmed.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Why are none of you buying EDF Vita like I keep saying? The sale's almost over. ;_;

C'mon, the Best Friends love EDF. That means you all love it too, right? Everyone should love EDF. ;_;

Ants

Also, speaking of "light" armors (in appearance) I'm a big fan of Lagombi's armor.

Basically, when you craft armor, there'll be, like, idunno. Sasquatch Helm, and Sasquatch Cap. They'll be comprised of similar ingredients, and cost roughly the same to make. However, all armor has preset skills on it. A Sasquatch Helm might have Sharpness +1, which increases the damage your weapons do, which a Sasquatch Cap might have Recoil Down, which reduces recoil after shots. You can probably understand why one of these would work for Melee, and another would work for range, but wouldn't work for both.

Squishy3

I have no money to spend on EDF Vita.

It also doesn't let me use Paypal in a manner of my liking on Vita so fuck Sony for that.

Why are none of you buying EDF Vita like I keep saying? The sale's almost over. ;_;

C'mon, the Best Friends love EDF. That means you all love it too, right? Everyone should love EDF. ;_;

I'll pick up the PS4 game when the price gets slashed. I've never played an EDF before and they don't look like something I would put on a high priority list.

Basically, when you craft armor, there'll be, like, idunno. Sasquatch Helm, and Sasquatch Cap. They'll be comprised of similar ingredients, and cost roughly the same to make. However, all armor has preset skills on it. A Sasquatch Helm might have Sharpness +1, which increases the damage your weapons do, which a Sasquatch Cap might have Recoil Down, which reduces recoil after shots. You can probably understand why one of these would work for Melee, and another would work for range, but wouldn't work for both.

...Man, I really don't like games that have visual aspects to armors, but also apply stats to them. I just want to find a armor set that I like to look at, and go at it.

Alfebit

Banned
...Man, I really don't like games that have visual aspects to armors, but also apply stats to them. I just want to find a armor set that I like to look at, and go at it.

Yeah, I agree. Because of that everyone starts to look the same at endgame. The only time I think it's okay is if the game has a glamour option so I can have my cool looking armor on top of all those nice stat boosts.

Ants

Yeah, I'm not into it either. I wouldn't cite it as a reason I didn't play 4 after playing 3, but it's not one of the aspects of the games I like.

I half-remember that changing in 4, but since no one has corrected me yet I'm probably wrong and it's still the same.

Ilvocare

Hey everyone, what's going on? I'm back from today's screening of... um... Harmaggedon.

Woof.

I can't get over the higher-ups at the club trying to convince people that it's a good movie.

In other less depressing news, I got enough Ninty coins to snag Sakura Samurai for the 3DS. I'm downloading it right now.

So I just fought against an elite four consisting of tokusatsu monster rejects and just fused with an alien that was being held prisoner.

Hybrid Heaven's so fucking dumb.

beinfilms

Ok, bestGAF, I need some advice. Multiple times today, I've had nongamer friends look over my shoulder to see me playing P3. So, how should I explain to them:
1. What the main point of the game is (I'm not sure which of the parts to pick)
2. What the plot is (I'm not far along enough to have a clear idea of how to explain it)

Top Bottom