• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I'm glad I spoke about my complaints here. I had a feeling I might get such responses if I posted outside of bestgaf.

Still, this is the same for pretty much all fanbases. If you're criticizing a narrative heavy game, you're too dumb to understand it. If it's a skill-heavy game, it's just because you are a scrub et cetera.
Wonderful 101 has a bunch of things going for it that in my opinion makes the game have a shitty fanbase. It's a niche japanese game, its challenging and it didn't sell well. All it needed was to be a narrative focused game and the fan base would be dota levels of bad.

Does anyone know what those "practice icons" are in UNIEL? Like is that just to tell people you're practicing that character when you play online?

How does one acquire what armor and what does it look like. I'll make that shit so fuckin fast
Seltas and Seltas Queen set (need parts from both) is avalaible from low rank. A Desert Seltas set is available later, which is more accurate. (It even has the drills on the hands). The sets look that way on males only tho, women look different. Would've posted pics but on phone right now, so you'll have to look them up yourself.

It's so cool. Know what's even cooler? Motherfucking gurren lagann armor.

Am I doing this right

4FmYywA.jpg

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Sonic Comics are the god, that megaman sonic crossover comic is now going to be a sega and capcom wide crossover. If there isn't a scene where Viewtiful Joe and Sonic are just chilling then I'm gonna be super upset.

Seltas and Seltas Queen set (need parts from both) is avalaible from low rank. A Desert Seltas set is available later, which is more accurate. (It even has the drills on the hands). The sets look that way on males only tho, women look different. Would've posted pics but on phone right now, so you'll have to look them up yourself.

Well fuck me that's really cool.
Will work towards it soon enough but for now Im going to put on mystery box and sleep cause 8AM classes are lame

...Warframe?! +1

Ember Prime is the only one I can get to look anything like a Gurren. Have to have the Pyra too.

If we get some weird pointy armors, then I can get Rhino to be perfect. If I was so inclined to buy the Daedalus armor I might be able to colorize Rhino Prime right...

Add me, IGN is the same as my username.

Ants

Yeah, I know some of those words.

I like light armors tho.

Basically light armor typically has Skills that work for Gunners, while the heavier armor has Skills that work for melee characters. Wearing light armor is straight up a waste if you're not using a projectile weapon (can you even wear it in that instance?).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Basically light armor typically has Skills that work for Gunners, while the heavier armor has Skills that work for melee characters. Wearing light armor is straight up a waste if you're not using a projectile weapon (can you even wear it in that instance?).

You can't. Although the helms are interchangeable between the classes. But that's it.

Top Bottom