• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

You shouldn't care so much about what other people think.

I played Senran Kagura at work, with no headphones. No one cares that much, and if they do, they're just self conscious assholes.

You see the problem with that is that as a young child I was taught by my galactic tormentors know as "classmates" that if i did anything weird i would be mocked and ridiculed for it, such as poking my nose once in 1st grade and gaining the nickname "booger boy" until middle school.
So that horrible school life of elementary school and to a deeper extent middle school made me become self conscious to an extreme and become afraid that anything i did would result in people hating me and ostracizing me.

You see the problem with that is that as a young child I was taught by my galactic tormentors know as "classmates" that if i did anything weird i would be mocked and ridiculed for it, such as poking my nose once in 1st grade and gaining the nickname "booger boy" until middle school.
So that horrible school life of elementary school and to a deeper extent middle school made me become self conscious to an extreme and become afraid that anything i did would result in people hating me and ostracizing me.

Well then stop picking your nose booger boy

I dont mean it

beinfilms

Like I said, normal people? Bullshit.

It's the weird people
like us
whose opinions matter.

Seriously, though, I understand where you're coming from. Being picked on sucks, and it sure as hell isn't an easy thing to get over.

As long as you are secure in yourself, they can't reach you. Find some security with your psyche dawg. It'll be good for you.

When I was bullied, while it got to me, I knew they could never truly reach me, because I was secure with myself.

I was weird in Middle School, but then in Highschooli was a jock. So now i'm normal.

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

As long as you are secure in yourself, they can't reach you. Find some security with your psyche dawg. It'll be good for you.

When I was bullied, while it got to me, I knew they could never truly reach me, because I was secure with myself.
I know, they dont really reach me, like if someone makes fun of me who cares, its just a stupid fear i have that developed probably after doing something in highschool that made me regret saying anything from that point on.

I never really fell into and stereotypes, since I was homeschooled. If I was in school I'd have been a nerd. Not even the cool nerd I am now. Just a regular nerd.

But who knows, I might have been a normal guy. Might not have been poisoned by the Nippon.

Who honestly needs a ton of friends. I'm fine with the couple I hang out with, and talking to you guys, to question my sanity.

Well Define a ton.

I hang out with like 8-10 people on almost a nightly basis.

I've been a huge nerd my whole life, and have no plans to change. And I like it that way.

I'm not saying i ever stopped being a nerd, but i went from a weird nerd to a normal nerd.

The older I get the easier it is to just like the stuff I like. I don't have to answer to anyone if I buy stupid anime shit and wear it in public. Because I'm an adult and my adult brain made that stupid choice out of love.

The older I get the easier it is to just like the stuff I like. I don't have to answer to anyone if I buy stupid anime shit and wear it in public. Because I'm an adult and my adult brain made that stupid choice out of love.
I can't even wear my video game shirts in public

Too much of a beta

Zenfalcia

Not quite loli tho.
this is all set up tho.
Who honestly needs a ton of friends. I'm fine with the couple I hang out with, and talking to you guys, to question my sanity.
Truth is, we aren't real and are only figments of your imagination. You've been actually talking to yourself this entire time.
It's not. I'm just worried I'll fuck it up and if I did my parents would execute me.
It's fine!!! What's the worst that could happen?

Top Bottom