• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

surprise-lil-bub.gif
#GameChanger
At this point i have like 20 jackets....i really should wear my other ones more often....god i love coats and jackets...
That's a lot of jackets.

semisonic

Banned
Yoko has Life and Hometown
Nia is as flat as my laptop on both fronts
god Simon has horrible taste in women

Woah woah woah.
Slow down there you old lecher
Personality is still a thing, you know.
Plus early series, Simon is super interested in Yoko. But then kamina's in there, and that would be too fucking weird to go after your
dead
best friend's girl.

Zenfalcia

The only thing wrong with this is Nia.

Still gets my point across.
But it doesn't tho. :p
I'm a wheelchair that can type.
I knew it!
Yoko has Life and Hometown
Nia is as flat as my laptop on both fronts
god Simon has horrible taste in women
What's wrong with flat girls?
Port gets broken leaving me with a phone that you can't use to call people. I'm just going to call tech support tomorrow to see how much it would cost to fix it.

Anyway, any news on the emails?
nahh. You can't possibly break it that badly! It'll be fine!!!

Nope, i even texted them and got nothing.

semisonic

Banned
You should buy a cape

Yo holy shit while I was walking to class today, I totally saw a dude with a cloak down to his ankles. Just a big old black cape-cloak, with no sleeves to speak of, and a cinch at the top.
I'm still not sure if it's the lamest shit, or the fucking coolest.

beinfilms

Hey, guys, can I make the P3 Reaper my waifu (at least temporarily?)

I just saw it for the first time, and it's kind of amazing.

Zenfalcia

Kiss-of-death.jpg

What a monster.
She's secretly the antagonist all along, no one knew it because she hid it so well!
Nahh capes are too much, now a cloak, that shits tight.
You just want to be simon.
so what would happen if Yoko kissed someone that couldnt be killed
Truly the most mysterious question. No idea.
Yo holy shit while I was walking to class today, I totally saw a dude with a cloak down to his ankles. Just a big old black cape-cloak, with no sleeves to speak of, and a cinch at the top.
I'm still not sure if it's the lamest shit, or the fucking coolest.
Why not both?

Feel free to ignore Freedom Wars talk

So when I was playing it earlier I was like "Wait why's it making me make my character again? I have more options for some stuff and less for others? Okay" So basically I ended up making myself look lame and my Accessory look cooler than me by accident. This made me realize later when people were talking about MH cats in the chat that sidekicks in hunting games are a thing? I had no idea about that. Anyways later I was like "I suck at character creation but since I have save slots for appearances, lets make a girl I can switch to." So I did, I made her tall and cool and womanly and shit, then since I had put effort into that I figured I might as well try to fix my lame looking dude. So since I'm uncreative I just made his clothes Holy Order Sol themed. The penalties for dumb shit made me laugh a few times too. I'm enjoying the very short piece of it I've played.

Anyways hi guys

semisonic

Banned
Hey, guys, can I make the P3 Reaper my waifu (at least temporarily?)

I just saw it for the first time, and it's kind of amazing.

I never actually saw that. I got really curious when the chains starting sounding, so I'd just hang around the floor for like 15 extra minutes. Never showed up, maybe because the furthest I've ever gotten is just before Fuuka.

beinfilms

I never actually saw that. I got really curious when the chains starting sounding, so I'd just hang around the floor for like 15 extra minutes. Never showed up, maybe because the furthest I've ever gotten is just before Fuuka.

I left to get some food from the convenience store at the center of my community (and forgot to pause, apparently), and came back to Yukari and Junpei both dead against it. Luckily, I was just grinding for levels, so I was able to make it out without dying. It's a pretty great feature, though.

Zenfalcia

So when I was playing it earlier I was like "Wait why's it making me make my character again? I have more options for some stuff and less for others? Okay" So basically I ended up making myself look lame and my Accessory look cooler than me by accident. This made me realize later when people were talking about MH cats in the chat that sidekicks in hunting games are a thing? I had no idea about that. Anyways later I was like "I suck at character creation but since I have save slots for appearances, lets make a girl I can switch to." So I did, I made her tall and cool and womanly and shit, then since I had put effort into that I figured I might as well try to fix my lame looking dude. So since I'm uncreative I just made his clothes Holy Order Sol themed. The penalties for dumb shit made me laugh a few times too. I'm enjoying the very short piece of it I've played.

Anyways hi guys
Got any pics of your terribad male character before and after, your accessory, and female character?
You're not fooling anyone.

Anyways hi guys
Hello. I made a similar mistake. When they told me to make my accessory I thought they meant the MC again so I went through the character creator annoyed making my MC over again, only to realize when it was over and my MC and accessory were the same people. I don't remember what clothing I had, I think it was the torn up code 2 uniforms because I liked the punk vibe they had.

semisonic

Banned
Never.

But dusters should come back.

you're goddamn right they should. I love long coats of all kinds, but the ones I've got are all grays of some kind.
Never forget that quality wins out over quantity any day. I'd rather have 2 nice coats than 20 shitty coats anyday. And then the rest of the style and variability comes from coordination. It's great. 10 outta 10.
Man for someone who does not follow the trends in the slightest I give a surprising amount of fucks about fashion.

Got any pics of your terribad male character before and after, your accessory, and female character?
I overwrote boring guy but it's not that hard to remake him lol. I'll get some screenshots on wednesday when I play it again.
Hello. I made a similar mistake. When they told me to make my accessory I thought they meant the MC again so I went through the character creator annoyed making my MC over again, only to realize when it was over and my MC and accessory were the same people. I don't remember what clothing I had, I think it was the torn up code 2 uniforms because I liked the punk vibe they had.
They gave you clothing options at the start? Or do you mean from when you last played?

Alfebit

Banned
If Zed tries getting in the face of a plane turbine that is not my responsibility. They say every fashion eventually comes back right? When the fuck are capes coming back?

Start wearing one and hope it catches on.

Anyways hi guys

Hi. How's the character customization? I love that shit.

Top Bottom