• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Hi. How's the character customization? I love that shit.

Limited clothing/colors/accessories atm is kinda lame but the free Warren Pallet on PSN helped a lot. I usually don't like make-a-character stuff but I had fun with it this time because I wasn't trying to make myself
You know what should come back?
90s style bikinis.
I want 80s/90s style synthy music to come back as well, which it sorta has/is

I overwrote boring guy but it's not that hard to remake him lol. I'll get some screenshots on wednesday when I play it again.

They gave you clothing options at the start? Or do you mean from when you last played?
From when I last played. As soon as I unlocked those clothes I just stuck with them. You just have to earn more rights
Start wearing one and hope it catches on.
I'll get right on that.
The amount of colours in the game is absured but the clothing options themselves are limited. You can get 1 new set of cloths per CODE level. Which is like a HR
Since we are talking weirdish clothing type dealsI really like wearing my tool pouch at work, I don't particularly know why but the weight on your hip feels good.

Alfebit

Banned
Limited clothing/colors/accessories atm is kinda lame but the free Warren Pallet on PSN helped a lot. I usually don't like make-a-character stuff but I had fun with it this time because I wasn't trying to make myself

I guess if it opens up later that's nice. You should have made yourself all bishi.

From when I last played. As soon as I unlocked those clothes I just stuck with them. You just have to earn more rights.
Yeah I stopped just after the tutorials because I didn't wanna play too much. I wanted to "do homework" and I just played games with people here and goofed off instead. Good time
I guess if it opens up later that's nice. You should have made yourself all bishi.
I mean, I'm not saying I didn't

Well, two thirds of the way through Hybrid Heaven.

This game has something that I like in regards to leveling and experience, and that is learning new moves by having enemies use them on you. And since you level up your defense by taking hits to your different limbs, both of those go hand in hand pretty well.

Such a great gameplay concept for an RPG, yet everything outside the battles is completely average.

Alright, I'm starting my playthrough of Silent Hill 2. Only going to play this at night for maximum spookiness.
tumblr_navzwsvEMm1rdr926o1_400.gif

Hey guys Silent Hill 2 is a really good game yo

Admittedly, I didn't finish P4, but I really don't understand all of the hate for her. She's not perfect, sure (she's not Tali, after all), but what's so terrible about her?
From what I've seen/heard of the P4G anime...
She becomes a Mary Sue. She sings in the place of Rise, be a better detective than Naoto etc.

Admittedly, I didn't finish P4, but I really don't understand all of the hate for her. She's not perfect, sure (she's not Tali, after all), but what's so terrible about her?

I cant find the post but bassically
"atlus why dont they like me?"
"I dont know Marie, but dont worry, ill make them like you..."

basically shes really forced into the series

Top Bottom