• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Rizzi

Man, I kinda wish I bought the New 3DS XL instead of the regular one. Playing the regular for more than an hour gives me a horrible cramp in my hand. :<

beinfilms

From what I've seen/heard of the P4G anime...
She becomes a Mary Sue. She sings in the place of Rise, be a better detective than Naoto etc.

Ah, ok. I never even got far enough into the game
to meet either of them (I only just met Kanji where I got to)
, so I only ever saw her when she's still got the outsider thing going for her.

Ah, ok. I never even got far enough into the game
to meet either of them (I only just met Kanji where I got to)
, so I only ever saw her when she's still got the outsider thing going for her.

The Anime for Golden forces her into pretty much every scene of the whole group, shes actually not in the game all that much.

tumblr_navzwsvEMm1rdr926o1_400.gif

Hey guys Silent Hill 2 is a really good game yo
Speaking of silenthill 2 I haven't played it at all in the past 2 weeks and I though of starting a new playthrough in la norie again

Um.....so .....ummmmmmmmmmmm......so i....so i started reading the first chapter of Berserk......um.....can we talk about how this thing starts?
cause it starts with guts fucking a demon and then shooting her in the mouth with his gun hand.

Alfebit

Banned
Matt and Pat are totally playing Revalaitons 2. Liam said on the podcast that he liked how the co-op stuff worked even in single player and that they were lucky that they'd get to do co-op. Why else would they do co-op when I'm pretty sure they both dislike it?

Matt and Pat are totally playing Revalaitons 2. Liam said on the podcast that he liked how the co-op stuff worked even in single player and that they were lucky that they'd get to do co-op. Why else would they do co-op when I'm pretty sure they both dislike it?
It's not local though.

sjay1994

Mat and Pats dumb co op bullshit returns?

Cuz I am ok with this.

Um.....so .....ummmmmmmmmmmm......so i....so i started reading the first chapter of Berserk......um.....can we talk about how this thing starts?
cause it starts with guts fucking a demon and then shooting her in the mouth with his gun hand.

well
Casca
sure isnt gonna give him any, shes brain damaged

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, I was interested and this discussion has pushed me to buy it. Is the online co-op on PS4 actually locked until it's completely out?

Top Bottom