• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

thismanknow_zps9dhe1ibq.gif

better than the original
Yep. ;)
Spoilers for the anime.

I made that post trying to get Abu-Kun and Croten-senpai's attention after I posted the that gif

As least Dok and usernameican'tspell noticed me

And fuck top of the page

croten

I made that post trying to get Abu-Kun and Croten-senpai's attention after I posted the that gif

As least Dok and usernameican'tspell noticed me

And fuck top of the page
Sure you have issues with shy girls budone don't see why you haveto go straight to overly flirty. There is a pretty giant gap between the two

Xiraiya

That song is pretty hype.

Why the hell is Goku refusing to transform, he's getting arrogant in his old age.
That form literally feels like Frieza was revived and thought "These super saiyan motherfuckers, I'M GOING TO GET MY OWN SUPER SAIYAN FORM AND I'LL SHOW YOU"

He's pretty jealous and petty, so it sounds about right.

In all seriousness, I expected his new form to look like Cooler, because Cooler had discovered a 5th Transformation beyond what Frieza found, but apparently Frieza's version of that is way different.

360pages

Why the hell is Goku refusing to transform, he's getting arrogant in his old age.
That form literally feels like Frieza was revived and thought "These super saiyan motherfuckers, I'M GOING TO GET MY OWN SUPER SAIYAN FORM AND I'LL SHOW YOU"

Weirdly enough, I kind of wanted something like Coolers final form, but that was because Coolers Final form looks like something from Kamen rider

I expected his form to look like Cooler, because Cooler had discovered a 5th Transformation beyond what Frieza found, but apparently Frieza's version of that is way different.

At the end of DBZ God, he seems to have absorbed the powers of being Super Saiyan God, so i dont think he needs to transform anymore.

Xiraiya

Weirdly enough, I kind of wanted something like Coolers final form, but that was because Coolers Final form looks like something from Kamen rider

Cooler made me think of Shredder, I actually really liked the design they had for him, it felt like a good progression beyond what Frieza had
Cooler_Final_Form_%28DBZ%29.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Fox,
Rap:
MF Doom
Kanye West
Dizzy Wright
Chance the Rapper
Notorious BIG
DMX
Earl Sweatshirt

Hip hop:
Jay Z
Hopsin
Hoodie Allen
Frank Ocean

360pages

Cooler made me think of Shredder, I actually really liked the design they had for him, it felt like a good progression beyond what Frieza had
Cooler_Final_Form_%28DBZ%29.jpg

Yeah, it actually looked pretty good. I don't mind the new form, but I hope we can do some other things with forms ad not just have all of them be simple.

Oberon

Banned
You know, there's always somthing to ruin my day. It started pretty horrible, got better and then boom, my gym teacher tells me that I might have scoliosis.
Time to watch sime jojo

Xiraiya

When you look at DBZ one dimensionally, it always looks like the dumbest nonsense ever, but in reality as far as canon stuff goes, the explanations for most things are generally not all that bad, especially for how that universe works.

360pages

When you look at DBZ one dimensionally, it always looks like the dumbest nonsense ever, but in reality as far as canon stuff goes, the explanations for most things are generally not all that bad, especially for how that universe works.

Not bad, but there are some jumps in logic after the Frieza saga or the author sometimes forgetting things happened in past chapters. Though I'm more willing to forgive it than other series.

Top Bottom