• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

mbggF5u.gif
But it's true tho.
Plsno
Did you typo FTFY on purpose too or...
;)

I think the reason I like flirty girls like what was posted above is that they are flirty/affectionate/vocal.

I have dated shy girls in the past and its not at all fun to be with someone who does not seem affectionate. I hated that I was not sure they felt the same way about me that I felt about them. Answer was usually no.

I guess I like flirty/extroverted girls because they make the effort to be open and honest with their feelings.

Why I typed this I don't know.

I think the reason I like flirty girls like what was posted above is that they are flirty/affectionate/vocal.

I have dated shy girls in the past and its not at all fun to be with someone who does not seem affectionate. I hated that I was not sure they felt the same way about me that I felt about them. Answer was usually no.

I guess I like flirty/extroverted girls because they make the effort to be open and honest with their feelings.

I agree with this. I dated a shy girl for a year and feel the same way

Can anyone recommend some hip hop/rap? (I don't know if there's a difference between hip hop and rap.)

Jay-Z
Kanye West
A Tribe Called Quest
Notorious BIG

Yes, there's a huge difference.

Are you sure you dated shy girls and not asexual girls?

Neol

I've heard them used interchangeably, so I wasn't sure.

Rap is part of hip hop culture so its not wrong.

When people use it in a music sense I guess they try to differentiate it by saying rap involves more of the lyrical component while hip hop is more about the beats and such.

Pretty damn sure dude.

Just wondering.

Considering in person, I'm a shy/bashful guy who's fairly quiet, I think I attract the extroverts. I've never dated a girl that you describe before.

I've heard them used interchangeably, so I wasn't sure.

Rap is part of hip hop culture so its not wrong.

When people use it in a music sense I guess they try to differentiate it by saying rap involves more of the lyrical component while hip hop is more about the beats and such.

Hip-hop is a subculture. Rapping is a tool for music in that subculture.
R&B can fall under Hip-Hop.
http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/the-difference-between-rap-hip-hop-798#axzz3TM3fJPys

Top Bottom