• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

I wish Matt & Woolie would turn down the volume of their voices so I can hear the music somewhat better, isn't that like half the experience?

Talking about Madworld? I posted about that the other day, they kept going on and on about the music and how good it apparently is and it's like "Okay well I guess that would be cool if the viewers could hear it"

I usually don't care that much about hearing the game they're playing, but when they start putting so much importance on it, it's a bit dumb to not have it be something we can even hear.

I assume they'll try and fix it.

Zenfalcia

7212298_orig.gif
I should stop.
Oh it was actually a thing?
I mean.. Anything can be a thing. Anything.

Alfebit

Banned
Oh well I guess I should have listened to the rest of the podcast because they just say they're doing Revalaitons 2 at the end.

Zenfalcia

Okay while I love the designs I can't help but think that it defeats the purpose of sabers character
It's fine!

I don't really know what are all these are from but some of them are probably different sabers as in from different series? I have no idea. I haven't even touched any of the fate series manga, anime, or even VN..

Talking about Madworld? I posted about that the other day, they kept going on and on about the music and how good it apparently is and it's like "Okay well I guess that would be cool if the viewers could hear it"

I usually don't care that much about hearing the game they're playing, but when they start putting so much importance on it, it's a bit dumb to not have it be something we can even hear.

I assume they'll try and fix it.
Woops, sorry about not mentioning what game I'm talking about, I've done that a bunch.

I thought maybe it has something to do with avoiding strikes on the channel. But in that case I'd rather them just post it on their channel.

Any of you watch Beter Call Saul?

Yeah, just started it actually. It's weird mixture of better than I thought it'd be, and not as good as Breaking Bad.

Personally, I'd say when they're not doing shameless BB fan service, it's pretty decent.
That Tuco scene was so forced... and not very well written.

I need to now get a new text and ringtone for my new phone. Fuck. I don't know what to use.

Not like I'm gonna steal any
I like being sorta original/hipster
, but what does everyone use for their ring/text tones?

Also damn, fuck finishing the essay. MADWORLD.

Zenfalcia

I need to now get a new text and ringtone for my new phone. Fuck. I don't know what to use.

I used to have the ring sound from Sonic for texts but I just always keep it on vibrate so there's no point

My ringtone is Ride the Fire.

I use to have Steins gate Lock Screen/Home Screen with the Steins gate opening as my ringtone and Mayuri's tuturuu as my notification sound.

Now i have Bloodborne Lock Screen/Home Screen with the Cleric Beast music as my Ringtone with the Dark Souls Soul Crushing sound as my Notification.

Zenfalcia

Ringtone

Old text tone. I got rid of it due to complaints and have it on silent.
This seems like an excuse to post this rad Skullgirls mix
It's pretty good.

I have a Blackberry
laugh, yes
so every profile has a different ringtone.

Loud
Normal
Alt Normal
Quiet

Notification is just default beep.
Ringtone

Old text tone. I got rid of it due to complaints and have it on silent.
Aw shiet that text tone tho

beinfilms

Metal Gear codec chime for calls, and alert sound for texts. I think I get spotted every time I get a notification.

Top Bottom