• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zen post more Saber

Yes, Zen, do what he says

tumblr_lt295sOC741r3v6f2o1_500.gif

beinfilms

Hey, guys, anything interesting going on so far today?

Also, can someone please, please explain to me what the hell Firewatch is going to be, and why it looks so good. (I watched the gameplay demo after they talked it on the podcast, and I've never come away so interested in something I still know so nothing about.)

Hey, guys, anything interesting going on so far today?

Also, can someone please, please explain to me what the hell Firewatch is going to be, and why it looks so good. (I watched the gameplay demo after they talked it on the podcast, and I've never come away so interested in something I still know so nothing about.)

It's a game about watching forest fires. The head designer and head writer over at telltale left after walking dead and are now working on fire watch. It also has a few double fine people working on it.

I learned today that i'll be reading Macbeth in lit class soon. I have always wanted to see/read it, but this'll be the first time. I'm also going to be picking up the American Psycho book soon.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I learned today that i'll be reading Macbeth in lit class soon. I have always wanted to see/read it, but this'll be the first time. I'm also going to be picking up the American Psycho book soon.
We did Macbeth for our fall play. I was the Porter. Really fun role.

American Psycho kicks ass. I'll never read the book tho, still have to finish GoT.

We did Macbeth for our fall play. I was the Porter. Really fun role.

American Psycho kicks ass. I'll never read the book tho, still have to finish GoT.
I still need to get into Game of Thrones. Preferably the show. The only experience I have with Game of Thrones is the Telltale game.

Top Bottom