• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Damn backlog...
Yaaaaaay I got a house!

No more homelessness for meeeee! No more shitty apartments for meeeeee!]
Houses are cool good job
Nico learned from the best.
13939f7d6603a70068a2ef40f59869d11422438609_full.gif
She's way better than nico.
gpvllu.png

It's time to find out who is the top tier friender. WHO WILL EAT AND WHO WILL BE EATEN.
Yeah, I'm bored.

If you didn't make it in it's because I'm too lazy to enter in everyone.
Why do cool things happen when I take naps.
Good job UT.
;l
"Ultimate Trainer thinks about winning"
UT confirmed stupidly confident.
Just like in fight games
YOU CAN't KEEP ME DOWN UT
I'll find ya.

Also unrelated to this stuff but I'm doing my online discussion for class and this person writes "I think a lot of people like to throw around the quote, "No Regrets"". All I can think about is "NO RAGRETS" and you fuckers. Good job ruining me even more.

Its the combat being so similar in these games is why its easy to think that they're both similar in being about boss fights. If you really want to make that comparison though, Monster Hunter early game fights have been really reminiscent of DS2 and its abundance of carbon-copy/boring/bland boss fights and that feeling just makes me sick.
Early game is super similar, this entry has way more monsters than other versions that are returning from previous versions that overlap super hard. It also just has a fuckton of monsters. It's kinda like if Dark Souls 2, instead of copying fights and putting more bullshit in, just put in Taurus Demon, made it optional, and said "hey you can fight this". It's also mostly frontloaded.

I don't think Dark Souls is about boss fights, but that this game is like Dark Souls in terms of combat, but completely about boss fights. I also ADORE Souls bossfights when they're good and they work, and MH's bossfight quality is what the whole game rides on, and stuff like Brachydios I just fucking love fighting.

I only keep nagging you on this cause I want to establish why I think it works and I think higher difficulty might make you like it more, but it's fiiiiiine if you don't care enough to try and farther. It's a hard sell.
So I not only killed skLa super indirectly, I did nothing the whole time and died. I'm super good you guys
I just straight up murdered you man.
Banana: KILL ME NOW. COME ON IM RIGHT HERE. DO IT NOW
Banana
"DO IT! COMMON KILL ME! KILL ME NOAW!"
A A Ron
"Nico Nico Ni!"
KILL ME COME ON KILL MEEE

Squishy3

I like how I just scare off the guy who killed like 5 people with one explosive.

Also get fucked Cthulusushi.

Also I'm convinced nobody is going to win and we're all just going to fall into pits and die.

Top Bottom