• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

People don't like how Monster Hunter art looks?

Crying.gif

Only Nintendo can sell so little and still have the balls to keep asking so much money for their games. why

Out of print, so as less copies exist the price just goes up. Its not like Nintendo is saying "raise the price for the game." I wish they wouldn't just let all their games not named Mario go out of print like that.

Somewhere in Mexico, Liam looked up from his Vita to the sky and shed a single tear.
I keep buying every Pikmin game and hating it immediately. Also the Wii U drought helped inspire me to try it for a third time.
Sshth it's okay, don't listen to those guys.
Speaking of, any one want to hunt the Gore Magala?
If I wasn't at the end of High rank I'd offer. I feel a little OP. If you still want me we could rekt it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
This is what every casul says before they get a Vita. Vita means life.

As far as I know, no. Just redownload them. If you have PS+ then your saves should be in the cloud or something.
Never thought of that. Aren't they ridiculously expensive?
Oh yeah, Steins;Gate is coming to Vita. I'll finally actually learn what even Steins;Gate even is.
Watch the show. I own that shit on blu-ray and It's glorious. Game is really good too.

Is there a monter hunter channel or something I should start watching?

I really, really want to like this game. I feel like I should like this game.

Projared's guide to Monster Hunter is probably the best. Plus Glaive Hunter's weapon guides certainly help as well.

8-4 play's shill of MH on the bombast last night inspired me to try it again, but man I just don't like it. It has a really rough beginning, but I hear endgame is way better.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I keep buying every Pikmin game and hating it immediately. Also the Wii U drought helped inspire me to try it for a third time.

If I wasn't at the end of High rank I'd offer. I feel a little OP. If you still want me we could rekt it

I'm the same way. I really want to like those games, but I just don't. I own all three and I've stopped halfway through on all of 'em.

I'm the same way. I really want to like those games, but I just don't. I own all three and I've stopped halfway through on all of 'em.
I don't get that far, I drop that shit in an hour every time, everything about the core mechanics is terrible.
Not objectively terrible, just IMO.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't get the far, I drop that shit in an hour every time, everything about the core mechanics is terrible.
Not objectively terrible, just IMO.

It's so happy and imaginative, and I love everything about it, it's just not fun. It's annoyingly so most of the time.

As a kid, I had to sell old games to buy new ones, and I sold it for Animal Crossing. Good deal, glad I did. But I rebought it because I got 2 and 3 and I needed the complete collection.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
no don't tho noooooooo
It's good, I promise

Dude, fuck friendship simulators. Wheres my Pheonix Wrights and VST's? My Steins; Gates and my Ghost Tricks? Those are quality visual novels. None of this 'I'm literally forcing you onto an island with these people. Be friends with them' bullshit.

Room is up.
pass 1234

Motherfuckers always want to play Monhun when I can't.
Motherfuckers never want to play Monhun when I can.

It's a vicious cycle.

semisonic

Banned
Hey wait, when did we past GiantBomb in # of OTs? I don't think anybody noticed.

It's even more nuts considering how few of us are always here. There's like 12 or so regulars and like 15 others who just drop in whenever.
Of course I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass because I don't really keep track of that.

Top Bottom