• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

does anybody who ever plans on watching the last naruto movie want me to write a summary of what happens? or does no one care?
i personally think its the best naruto movie.
and honestly best naruto thing since part 1

sjay1994

I'm taking back a much earlier statement. The Last of Us LP isn't as bad as I thought it was at first. The last parts and especially the final episode is good, mostly due to Pat. It's not my favorite LP for sure, those titles belong to Barkley, Rising and Deadly Pee, but it's not bad.

Pat top tier friend confirmed.

The final episode of the MGR LP when they first see armstrong is probably my favorite moment in the channel.

Oh yeah, speaking of Shadow Tower, change of plans on the stream for Abyss. Gonna be tomorrow evening instead of tonight just because I'm still recovering from my cold, plus I've got some bit of work that needs to be done at the moment.

sjay1994

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AW-

Oh wait, it's not Abyss. Still cool, though.

Shadow Tower as a whole is still way cooler than King's Field anyway.

Not the best from game though.

456714-mwc_wp1_1024.jpg

I'm taking back a much earlier statement. The Last of Us LP isn't as bad as I thought it was at first. The last parts and especially the final episode is good, mostly due to Pat. It's not my favorite LP for sure, those titles belong to Barkley, Rising and Deadly Pee, but it's not bad.

waj3eY6.jpg

That last episode is awesome.

Another thing that I fucking hate is when people are their nicest to you only when they want something. For example, me and my mother's usual interaction is barely talking and letting the other do their thing. Except when she wants to shit talk my idiot father, or asks "Hey Tim, can I borrow some money?", or when she doesn't ask she says "Hey Tim, I borrowed some money, but i'll totally pay you back." which doesn't usually happen, but my favorite is "Hey Tim, could you pee in this cup for me, please?". If I do it, she gives a small thank you and goes back to her usual self. If I don't, she goes "Why not? Don't be an ingrate." and pouts like a fucking child for the rest of the day.

sjay1994

Another thing that I fucking hate is when people are their nicest to you only when they want something. For example, me and my mother's usual interaction is barely talking and letting the other do their thing. Except when she wants to shit talk my idiot father, or asks "Hey Tim, can I borrow some money?", or when she doesn't ask she says "Hey Tim, I borrowed some money, but i'll totally pay you back." which doesn't usually happen, but my favorite is "Hey Tim, could you pee in this cup for me, please?". If I do it, she gives a small thank you and goes back to her usual self. If I don't, she goes "Why not? Don't be an ingrate." and pouts like a fucking child for the rest of the day.

.... wtf. Dude. I am actually worried for you.

croten

Let her pout

Uh... Damn. You gotta get the fuck outta there man.

... why does she want your pee?

... why does she want your pee?
She and my father had trouble with the law over the past few years, and occasionally she has to go to a meeting that checks her urine for drugs and alcohol. Her best friend is a weed dealer, and she buys from her rather often. So when a meeting comes up, she doesn't want to get caught, so she comes running to me.

She and my father had trouble with the law over the past few years, and occasionally she has to go to a meeting that checks her urine for drugs and alcohol. Her best friend is a weed dealer, and she buys from her rather often. So when a meeting comes up, she doesn't want to get caught, so she comes running to me.

sSQ2Iay.gif

sjay1994

You need to get out of there faster. I feel awful for you.

That's rough. That is a toxic situation, and the faster you get out of there, the best.

Like I said, never look back when you get out.

One of the companies I worked for tried to implement drug testing once. They ended up throwing out the results and scraping the idea because they found out the majority of the senior staff and office workers were smoking. They didn't even have time to round up all the people who work in the field to test them before giving up on the idea.

Good luck man, it's just a little while longer now.

Do you have any other relatives you could stay with?

That's rough. That is a toxic situation, and the faster you get out of there, the best.

Like I said, never look back when you get out.
That's my plan. I'm never looking back once I get out of here. It's getting closer and closer to that time. I can't state enough how much i'm looking forward to it.

Skrams

Things I won't watch/read/play because of this thread's pushing.
Love Live
Berserk
Monster Hunter 4
Prison School
Anime Fighters that are not Guilty Gear

Hate me more.

But you've pushed Gintama in the past. This is pretty dumb.

I liked the Rising LP a lot, but it's hard to enjoy it now since I know all of their reactions were fake. They've said that after the first recording they both went home and beat the game, so it's a little lame they put on fake reactions and airs for the LP.

I liked the Rising LP a lot, but it's hard to enjoy it now since I know all of their reactions were fake. They've said that after the first recording they both went home and beat the game, so it's a little lame they put on fake reactions and airs for the LP.

Really? Damn, I might go and watch it now, just to see what that's like.

Zenfalcia

Late-ish reply
Well best of luck to you, and keep doing what you need to do to make your life better.

Top Bottom