• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

sjay1994

Ultimax will come when Last Guardian is out
tumblr_lhj31vV2re1qhwmwio1_500.gif

so when we are all dead

Nope. He said hes gonna make a big movie that's like civil protection. It will come out in like 5 years from now.

So, I'll be back someday with a super cool project basically. Hmm, the standard 'goodbye forever' youtube sign off. Oh well.

Also watch game dungeon
Game Dungeon kicks ass.

Also Freeman's Mind ended super strong everyone go watch the whole thing.

What is game dungeon?
Also, will watch through Feeman's mind... next really slow day I get.

Ultimax will come when Last Guardian is out

They'll run out of other fighting games eventually.
That said, what the fuck, listening to the podcast. How the hell is pat going to get on the Uniel hype, but skip out on playing with us?
Oy, I'm starting to think that era of Friender to Pat fighting gameplay is over.

Alfebit

Banned
I can already tell from the vague posts people are playing Frog Fractions.

I'm not even sure if I finished it. I got to a screen with all the music and sound effects but for all I know I probably needed to listen to everything there in a specific order to continue.

That said, what the fuck, listening to the podcast. How the hell is pat going to get on the Uniel hype, but skip out on playing with us?
Oy, I'm starting to think that era of Friender to Pat fighting gameplay is over.
He's too skurrd caught on that monster crack. Also probably hasn't put that much time into it
How is this thing supposed to teach kids fractions?
PFFFFFFHAHAHA, ahhhh. You guys are crazy

demidar

I'm not even sure if I finished it. I got to a screen with all the music and sound effects but for all I know I probably needed to listen to everything there in a specific order to continue.

It never ends, because the true Frog Fractions is in all our hearts.

SteveTR

Frog Fractions 2 when?

When I was introducing Frog Fractions to my friends, I made the mistake of telling them about the good stuff. I didn't spoil everything, but I did spoil the basic premise of the game.

Maybe Frog Fractions 2 is already out there.

Zenfalcia

This game is amazing
wherere you at?
Frog Fractions 2 when?

When I was introducing Frog Fractions to my friends, I made the mistake of telling them about the good stuff. I didn't spoil everything, but I did spoil the basic premise of the game.

There is a banner at GDC, and a thread about it with pictures.
Wow I just met the nicest people in MonHun. Nice playing a co-op game where people are all nice to each other.
Ew, nice people online? What?

This game is amazing
Yeah it is
Frog Fractions 2 when?

It's a shame we already have expectations about it from the first game
Wow I just met the nicest people in MonHun. Nice playing a co-op game where people are all nice to each other.
That's strange. I'm used to people yelling when something goes wrong

That doesn't exist. You must've had a fever dream.
That's what I think when I read this thread.
That's strange. I'm used to people yelling when something goes wrong
One guy before rolled in, got mad we didn't cap instead of kill called us dumb and left (there's a better chance for the gem if you kill but he left before I could type it on the shitty 3ds keyboard)

The actual story is
one person got 2 gems while they were going for one and we all congratulated them and then had really fast, awesome kills and whenever people got what they wanted we all gave each other congrats. I was the only one who didn't get one and they offered to stick around and hunt it some more.

What nice guys. One was named Saber.

Zenfalcia

Everyone you meet online is an asshole. I don't see how people could have friends online.

That felt weird to type
I can't either, you don't even know if they are who they say they are! They could be a sexual predator or a 50 year old man!!!
text adventure, i posted that when I got to bug court
Keep going.
What, really? Wow.

Today is already a good day.
it might be a fake, who knows.

One guy before rolled in, got mad we didn't cap instead of kill called us dumb and left (there's a better chance for the gem if you kill but he left before I could type it on the shitty 3ds keyboard)

The actual story is
one person got 2 gems while they were going for one and we all congratulated them and then had really fast, awesome kills and whenever people got what they wanted we all gave each other congrats. I was the only one who didn't get one and they offered to stick around and hunt it some more.

What nice guys. One was named Saber.

What an amazing guy that first guy. Also that amount of politeness is bizarre to me

Top Bottom