• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

image.php
Parfeckt
I just beat frog fractions...... that was a journey
That was quick.

Anyone up for some DOA5LR on PS4 right now? Or UNIEL I guess.
I'd be down, but I seem to still have classes tomorrow so far, so I gotta get some sleep.
Oh, of course, of course, but just because something is a joke doesn't mean it has to be enjoyable. I'm reminded of that Newgrounds game about how shitty isometric perspective is for some scenarios.
Totally. I need more meta-parody games in my life. No More Heroes' money grind comes to mind.
I still can't get over the fact that I got up about an hour and a half ago and some of you guys are going to sleep right now.
Its 3:30AM EST

SteveTR

I still can't get over the fact that I got up about an hour and a half ago and some of you guys are going to sleep right now.

Time zones are crazy.

i wish, but i assume most other people who would play are already asleep.

During the
text adventure
there'd supposed to be no music.. but for sone reason mine didn't come back.

Mine left after
the visual novel
section, though i might have spent too long on the
schmup
section
but anyways sleepies

SteveTR

Depeche Mode is one of those bands I always kind of liked but I never really listened to their lesser-known stuff. Now I have and I love them. So many earworms.

Ants

I'll watch some of it. Then -- once they're 3 parts in -- start to play myself until i get 30% into the game, stop, and finish their LP instead of playing the game, just like I do for all games I buy after watching their LP.

Skrams

I'll watch some of it. Then -- once they're 3 parts in -- start to play myself until i get 30% into the game, stop, and finish their LP instead of playing the game, just like I do for all games I buy after watching their LP.

Gross.

I'm playing the game day one and I'll watch the parts of the game I've played, but I'll easily finish the game before the LP is over.

Also snow is the worst. If snow was a person I would of murdered them years and years ago.

Also snow is the worst. If snow was a person I would of murdered them years and years ago.

That's easy to say if you get it. I've had real snow like, two times in 22 years. And even then, one of those times was when I was 2 years old, and the other it was so powdery that you couldn't even make snowmen. Snowmen, Skrams, snowmen.

Skrams

That's easy to say if you get it. I've had real snow like, two times in 22 years. And even then, one of those times was when I was 2 years old, and the other it was so powdery that you couldn't even make snowmen. Snowmen, Skrams, snowmen.

I don't give a fuck about snowmen. When I drive for 50 minutes to get home when it's normally an 10 minute drive? When I realize there's police and three trailer tractors blocking the only reasonable road to my house and I have to wait 20 minutes to finally half sneak drive past them when they're not looking? When I get home and realize oh god I can't get up my drive way? When I realize I have to spend 20 minutes shoveling my driveway just to get my car in a garage? When I've been in my house for 20 minutes and the feeling in my toes is only starting to return?

Fuck snow.

I forgot that I also got stuck in a ditch for 10 minutes until some guys helped me push my car out. Man, fuck snow.

Ants

Sure is nice to live in nigh-desert and drive to snow for a weekend once a year.

Sucks to be the people living on that mountain, though.

No fucking way, I actually got a conditional offer for a place at Uni. I honestly thought I fucked up and wasn't going anywhere next year.

demidar

No fucking way, I actually got a conditional offer for a place at Uni. I honestly thought I fucked up and wasn't going anywhere next year.

So better than expected?

If you were aiming to do well, then a conditional shouldn't change things. But I'm surprised at how hard-ass your university is.

Zenfalcia

I don't give a fuck about snowmen. When I drive for 50 minutes to get home when it's normally an 10 minute drive? When I realize there's police and three trailer tractors blocking the only reasonable road to my house and I have to wait 20 minutes to finally half sneak drive past them when they're not looking? When I get home and realize oh god I can't get up my drive way? When I realize I have to spend 20 minutes shoveling my driveway just to get my car in a garage? When I've been in my house for 20 minutes and the feeling in my toes is only starting to return?

Fuck snow.

I forgot that I also got stuck in a ditch for 10 minutes until some guys helped me push my car out. Man, fuck snow.
it's fine!!!!!
conglaturations, what are the conditions?

Top Bottom