• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Beloved

Pat is my conscience. Matt is the devil telling me to do the bad thing.

Actual footage of Matt
treat-yo-self-gif.gif

someone needs to shop his face onto this

Oh Man. I had a dream where it took place in the Harry Potter universe but it controlled lik Dragons Dogma and the environments and stuff were like between Dark Souls and Bloodborne. All the enemies had the Sonic the a Hedgehog thing where killing them saved a small animal that had been transformed into the monster. Final boss was a huge Quelaag ripoff.

There was a huge emphasis on getting a certain sword and I kept riding around from place to place to get details on it, but it ended up being located beneath my parent's house.
-
Anyway yeah PC Master Race is stupid.

It's too early for this. I haven't even had my coffee yet.

Xiraiya

I saved the world from the final boss and then it just exploded into a bunch of fish. I woke up while I was trying into get them into water.

I use to have a lot of real fucked up apocalypse dreams pretty regularly when I was younger, up until about 3 years or so ago, I generally died protecting people.
A regular from a previous forum even had a dream about me dying after saving them from a building collapsing or something.

It was kind of an odd pattern, I felt like the Sean Bean of dreams.

Beloved

Snow here is great because it doesn't happen that often and school/work usually gets cancelled even if it's barely snowing. It's a win/win all around

Snow here is great because it doesn't happen that often and school/work usually gets cancelled even if it's barely snowing. It's a win/win all around

My school only canceled classes till 5 even though it's supposed to snow till 8. Fuck them if they think I'm driving to class.

Ahahahaa! I've only got half an inch in the last week! Side note, you live in jersey? You poor, poor man.

Well.

YOURE STATE SMELLS.

Snow here is awful because it happens all the time and nothing ever gets cancelled unless the roads are completely impassable because Grandfather Winter himself has shit all over the roads.

Yeah, that happens in the south. Not here in the midwest though. I remember a few years back we got over a foot and a half and public schools were still like, 'Nah, you're comin today'.

We still haven't got a shred of snow yet and I can already feel the temperature outside getting slightly hotter than before every week.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Picked up Gunlance on a whim last night in MH4U after not using it since Freedom Unite (and even then I only used it a few times) and boy is it fun. Now I've gotta farm up the Seltas S armor to use with it and I swear I'm never going to make more progress in the story if I keep this up. :lol Last few days all I've been doing is farming up various armor sets and weapons.

Protip for you southerns that might still have to drive: Go slow and don't make sudden movements. Sudden shifts in speed/direction are what give you problems. 30-40 mph for driving on summer, maybe a bit higher with allseasons.

demidar

Picked up Gunlance on a whim last night in MH4U after not using it since Freedom Unite (and even then I only used it a few times) and boy is it fun. Now I've gotta farm up the Seltas S armor to use with it and I swear I'm never going to make more progress in the story if I keep this up. :lol Last few days all I've been doing is farming up various armor sets and weapons.

Yeah yeah gunlance is pretty cool.

Shame about blowing through your durability though.

Yeah, those light dustings of snow are super treacherous you guys.

Actually given that their weather is more likely to hover around freezing, creating ice conditions, as well as people not knowing how to drive on snow, and not usually having the highway services needed to clear snow, yes. It can be super dangerous.

Don't be an ass.

uhhhhh we've had like eight inches of snow in the past two weeks. Coupled with the fact that nobody here is used to driving on it it's really not safe
Eight huh? Okay, i get that. Haven't paid much attention to the weather elsewhere. Most of the time though, it's a huge ordeal over a quarter inch or so.

Xiraiya

This is some fan shit right
they didn't actually make that part of the anime right
because that looks like hot gabrage

No they got this one director for that specific fight, and he had the whole thing animated like that, he's done a few fights in Naruto and sometimes the simple fluid style looked really good, but it was WAAAAY overdone in the Pain battle.

tumblr_mfkbkhreBD1qc1jg4o1_500.gif

His team did the original Naruto VS Sasuke battle.

Eight huh? Okay, i get that. Haven't paid much attention to the weather elsewhere. Most of the time though, it's a huge ordeal over a quarter inch or so.

I mean yeah we used to overreact back in the day but now we're getting shit like this almost every year and it does the whole freeze refreeze bullshit because Texas will go from 23 to 75 back to 24 in the span of like twelve fucking hours

No they got this one director for that specific fight, and he had the whole thing animated like that, he's done a few fights in Naruto and sometimes the simple fluid style looked really good, but it was WAAAAY overdone in the Pain battle.
His name is pain? Ugh. I could see that style of animation looking good somewhere else though. It just doesn't flow with what little I've seen of naruto.

Top Bottom