• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

My female Saiyan is the purest character in the game

Goddammit, I really want to play Xenoverse so I can make my character I created years ago.
tumblr_nec6qyv34P1sk3o1to1_500.png

That's tame? Holy hell.

Even some of the human vs human fights in F/Z get more insane than this. In terms of scale and emotional impact, Saber vs Lancer is definitely as tame as it gets. The show doesn't have many fights for a battle royal styled anime, but the fights that are there are all just incredible.

I would be totally ok with buying these and not feel ripped off.

That's how I felt. The only two Aniplex shows I've bought are Fate/Zero and Bake/Nisemonogatari and I haven't felt ripped off on either because they're both just incredibly good. If I had went for anymore I probably would've been pissed.

Saber is basically Agrias. That looks great.

That's probably the best comparison I've heard. Both characters are female knights that are really noble to their cause and kingdom.

ultimax

The first Christmas episode of Gintama is amazing

I've seen both subbed and dubbed. Sub is really good, but this show's dub is too good to go with sub. Plus, you get to completely focus on all the pretty animation.

The show also throws A LOT of information at you

Man, I love DOA Last Round's environmental combat. In one stage, I threw someone into an electrical box, which caused a crane to crash through the stage, tipping it over. I then threw my opponent of the stage, and they fell on an oil truck, causing it to explode. I love this shit. I really, really like Last Round. Far better than I expected.

What's the best Monster Hunter companion app for Android?

I'm doing this thing later today.
My goto is Kiranico.com, but a more full featured thing would be Ping's Dex, though it's a PC application.
There's probably android apps, but I don't know of them. Check the Monster Hunter subreddit sidebar maybe.

I'm completely happy in the fact that my last day of school forever(or the forseeable future) is march 20th. So take a vacation from work the week of Bloodborne and get to play it to my hearts content.

I just found out yesterday that i'll be reading the graphic novel version of Macbeth. That kinda disappointed me. It was the same with Frankenstein. I like graphic novels, but I would have preferred regular books for these.

I just found out yesterday that i'll be reading the graphic novel version of Macbeth. That kinda disappointed me. It was the same with Frankenstein. I like graphic novels, but I would have preferred regular books for these.

Wut?

Can't colleges afford regular books nowadays?

Wut?

Can't colleges afford regular books nowadays?
Actually, i'm a junior in high school. Most of my classmates have the attention span of gnats and are some of the worst readers i've ever met, so starting with Frankenstein, my teacher got the graphic novel versions of books to try to get them to pay even a little attention and actually read. They still don't. Honestly, it's really disappointing. The graphic novel series cuts out a lot of stuff from its source material, which also sucks.

Top Bottom