• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Guys help, I can't decide which game to get today. Majora Mask or Pokemon Omega Ruby?

I've never played MM, but I really love the GBA Pokemon games....Decisions...

Zenfalcia

Mat mentioned another super hard fight game boss so we may discover salt even greater than Bio Freaks salt
294764,310720111419.gif
Maybe, but I doubt it.
/MoreBoardGameSalt
Git gud.

THEN GIVE ME THE PLATES! Only if they're zinogre ones though. That's what i need.
Nah, been farming High Rank Gore.

Also, to be serious, you can't share monster drops, but potions and stuff can be traded in multi.
i thought there was only Law,Chaos, and Neutral?
how does one even get a nothing ending when the game does its damndest making you hate the Asura-kai with all your heart and soul>
There's a "bad" nothing ending.

beinfilms

You know, I really love getting snow days on Thursdays. (And looking at the forecast, I'm really thinking I might be off tomorrow, as well.) How's everyone else doing?

i thought there was only Law,Chaos, and Neutral?
how does one even get a nothing ending when the game does its damndest making you hate the Asura-kai with all your heart and soul>
There's the White ending, where you help the White. And speaking of the Asura-kai, I would've loved if you could've sided with them.

Fine, 2 hydrocodone and 3 ibuprofen. That'll take care of anything.
I'll take it, thanks.
Oh you.

Awesome. Just tried watching Cinemassacre videos on the site with my Wii U and now it works like the Zaibatsu website where you gotta stop the video and open it full screen so it can play. That's actually great because I couldn't do that before at all. Time to catch up on a shitload of videos as I lie in bed smelling of ointments and balms while playing MH4. Never let go of your childhood kids!

Boy the Reiji and the Snow Queen Quest in Persona 1 is very specific. The hints they give are really vague. I don't understand how anyone could do this in the original PSX version.

Boy the Reiji and the Snow Queen Quest in Persona 1 is very specific. The hints they give are really vague. I don't understand how anyone could do this in the original PSX version.

Well, if you played the English version of the PSX game then you can't do SQQ because the thing you need to do to activate it can not be triggered.

I want children to suffer and have tons of homework. I did it, so they have to do it too.
I agree that they should still have homework but disagree strongly with your logic. Apprentices in my field were relentlessly harassed and treated like shit to the point where people would leave the field. It was a game for the more experienced guys to see who could get someone to quit. That still exists today (partially) because some of the people who were put through the ringer are still bitter and think that because they were fucked with they should do it too instead if breaking the chain of shit and making it better for everyone.

Obviously these cases are very different but that way of thinking isn't good.

Unless you were joking and I couldn't read that because Internet

Top Bottom