• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

You know what's kind of demoralizing? Going to a Chinese restaurant with a Chinese friend and the waiter bringing you the pity fork and knife before you've even started eating or, hell, before the food had already reached the table.

EDIT: Also, I'm still curious about that board game, but I keep missing it.
it's fine!!! Just hold the chopsticks properly and click them together as they give you the fork and knife or just embarass them by not touching the knife and fork.

It's k, someday you'll get to play, just like that time you played with Pat in smash.
What up Best Friends Gaf, how's your addictions going...

Me? FF14:ARR is currently my strongest fix
Mine is the NEO. Damn NEO, tempting me with it's beautiful and seductive looks.

It seems I don't have any since I'm curbing them pretty well but damn if I don't get some strong cravings for Freedom Wars/UNIEL/P2:EP. Damn school work getting in the way

Zenfalcia

I didn't touch the knife and fork and I forgot how to hold them properly. Friend gave me some pointers and I slowly picked up on it, but I'd like to emphasize the word "slowly".
But that took fucking ages, though I did get to play quite a few 1vs1 matches against him.
At least you got gud. How slow are we talking about?

You got to fight him eventually. So, like that, you'll get to play eventually.

Jman014

WoW still going strong as usual. Taking a break from Sims 4 but I'm still playing Diablo 3 adventure mode with friends and the NEW crack is the new Unreal Tournament.

Time for new Pat lore.
yKsS6pZh.jpg

Shockingly I don't really have anything grabbing my lately. I was going to get back into FF14 but I couldn't remember the email I used to make my account and I used that as an excuse to not get back into it.

Zenfalcia

It took me a couple of minutes before I got the hang of it. Until then I was continuously failing at eating the rice.
Ah well, it's all over now.

Also we're almost halfway the thread already.
Only a couple minutes? That's not too bad.

It's over for now, until the next time when you forget how to use chopsticks, again.

I'm bored off my ass right now because I've gotten tired of all my addictions. I've got a shit ton of games I just picked up to try and get into over the last few weeks, but the only ones the held my interest were really short and I can't find a good reason to get back into any of them.

Git gud and move to the west coast.

I guess you aren't a shovel knight

You're shoveling the plow just comes by and keeps putting it back on the sidewalk.

Buy a flamethrower.

Git gud at shoveling.

move somewhere theres no snow.

It's done. The worst part is my neighbor had a snowblower but didn't start shoveling until I was already done...

I'm cold and tired ;__;

FF14 is super good! I'm so close to level 20!

Zenfalcia

I'm bored off my ass right now because I've gotten tired of all my addictions. I've got a shit ton of games I just picked up to try and get into over the last few weeks, but the only ones the held my interest were really short and I can't find a good reason to get back into any of them.
Do you really need a good reason to play video games? Maybe you just need to switch it up with other stuff.
It's done. The worst part is my neighbor had a snowblower but didn't start shoveling until I was already done...

I'm cold and tired ;__;
Did his snow blow onto your side?

It's fine!!!

yeah it is weird, I think I like it. The guy with the hair has been on a radio show that I listen to a couple times and he seems cool.

Half the time I like it and the other half I'm like, alright, that's a joke.

It's a thing... I mean the show gets tired after marathoning it.

There's only so much stoner humor one can watch.

It's like, stoner/bro It's Always Sunny. Which, sure, but it's just so stupid so often.

She's just like the show, I can't tell if I find her attractive or not.

She was in an episode of curb your enthusiasm as "muffin top girl" alongside Jerry Seinfeld and LD.

I wish I knew her name. She's a funny actress, but she's only good at these type of roles. Haven't seen her do much else.

Top Bottom