• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Squishy3

Might as well. I sold my copy but I wanna see how safe man and Kidman are used in the DLC.
I don't know that they'll do The Keeper stuff since that's just challenge room type stuff. Liam could record a video of that though I guess, since he loves that stuff.

I'm really looking forward to the DLC though. TEW may not be a perfect game, but it's still one of my favorite games I played last year.

Fucking a, I just lost my morning looking after my sister's kid. I just want to goof off now but I have shit to do. How's Monster Hunter or whatever you guys are doing?

Numb

Fucking a, I just lost my morning looking after my sister's kid. I just want to goof off now but I have shit to do. How's Monster Hunter or whatever you guys are doing?

MonHun is still good. accidentally killed a monster we were supposed to capture

they just been playing board-game all day.
Lol again? I'll get in on that one of these days
MonHun is still good. accidentally killed a monster we were supposed to capture
Curb your bloodlust yo
Frustrating. Damn drop rates.
At least it's fun to play. Farming in a game with barely any gameplay would be fucking horrible
I would prefer if the shitstorms were just 4 mini LPs over 31 separate games.

It'll allow them to stretch more material out over time.
Yeah it's a really good format. Idk where Matt was looking where he saw people weren't liking it or why he listened to them.

tumblr_nkpz0ryFEQ1s897f9o1_500.jpg

Has this already been posted?

Also its 60 degrees out side and my roommate turned the thermostat up to eighty

WTF

Anung

Un Rama
I would prefer if the shitstorms were just 4 mini LPs over 31 separate games.

It'll allow them to stretch more material out over time.

4 mini LP's with a few one off seems fine to me.

I'm having Kangaroo burger for dinner tonight. I don't know what to expect it taste like.

Squishy3

They are fast running out of horror games to cover so holding off one would be cool.
There's definitely new horror stuff coming out this year, so they'll have plenty of things to cover on PC alone. Like, 3 horror games came out within the past week on Steam. Tormentum: Dark Sorrow (which actually looks pretty fucking cool, it's a point and click game with some awesome art), White Night, Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

There'll be plenty of stuff for the shitstorm this year.

Anung

Un Rama

Zenfalcia

Although the body may be vanquished.

The salt still burns.
You hollowed out, but you still got the salt in you.
Update on thing from yesterday
setting up a hang out type thing for tuesday with this girl thanks for the energy frienders
Conglaturations.
I agree that they should still have homework but disagree strongly with your logic. Apprentices in my field were relentlessly harassed and treated like shit to the point where people would leave the field. It was a game for the more experienced guys to see who could get someone to quit. That still exists today (partially) because some of the people who were put through the ringer are still bitter and think that because they were fucked with they should do it too instead if breaking the chain of shit and making it better for everyone.

Obviously these cases are very different but that way of thinking isn't good.

Unless you were joking and I couldn't read that because Internet
There will always be hazing.

Jokes are hard on the internet.

damn people are selling Xenosaga for 8 bucks, thats not enough to sell it for, i was hoping itd be super expensive and I could sell my copy...

Top Bottom