• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

mike0dude

Don't worry already PM'd Bish.

One step closer to purging the lewd and nico from the thread.

image.php

I need to see this new Dempsey roll in motion, I have no clue what kind of motion Ippo is even doing except it ends in an uppercut. "The final punch was an upper cut that pierced the heavens!!"

Do you really need a good reason to play video games? Maybe you just need to switch it up with other stuff.

Ehh... I try, but between living in the middle of no where(which most of my irl friends living on the other side of the country) and limited cash(most of the games i played are either ftp, or i get free from an online friend or some thing like when Feep was giving out copies of there came an echo) I don't have a lot of options.

mike0dude

Isn't she like 14 and
an empty shell devoid of personality?
I was 14 when I first saw Eva :(
yeah, you just had to edit the dress a little bit.
I did it because it's shine was too much for gaf to handle
Pardon my lewdness, but i wouldn't even hold hands with your waifu.
More Rei for me then
As well as crop it above the waist.
How else was all her greatness fit in that tiny Avatar window.
Her tits are covering more than half your avatar.
IKR isn't it the best!

Millia Rage, though I can't play worth shit. I've only played the game once.
Am interested in playing Faust as well.
Me neither. I still haven't had the opportunity to play online yet, so i've been spending my time in training mode and cpu matches. I'm not good, but i'm getting better. I'm starting to have Zato-1's moves memorized, which is a good step.

Top Bottom