• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

ultimax

Sol and Ramlethal, I am the scrubbiest
jHJ1U.gif

Zenfalcia

Ehh... I try, but between living in the middle of no where(which most of my irl friends living on the other side of the country) and limited cash(most of the games i played are either ftp, or i get free from an online friend or some thing like when Feep was giving out copies of there came an echo) I don't have a lot of options.
I was talking about other things like tv shows, books, manga, or whatever you might find interesting. What about steam? You could get stuff from humble bundles for cheap.

I don't know most of Millia's moves and I keep dropping simple combos and often resort to mashing or footsies because I don't know any better.
I've only gotten them down within the past week, and how well i'll do when faced with an actual human opponent remains to be seen.

She might return one day since Aaron HATES chibi Korra and I wanted to take a break from her for myself and Aaron, but for now it'll be just four nerds from a cartoon hanging out.

Btw where did you get your avatar from?

I just googled chihiro fujisaki avatars and I liked the color of the background and the facial expression so I snatched it up

What's your favorite non-vocal character theme in Xrd? Mine is Zato-1's "Blank Blank Blah-Blah-Blah", followed by Bedman's "Does the Sheep Count the Sheep?".

I still need to get Xrd. No EU release so far but PS3 is region free. Though at the rate I'm going I may as well wait for the rerelease with new characters.

Alsoooo, I've never watched Alien. So I might do that.

Indy 4 isn't as bad as people make the movie out to be :/

Is what I would be saying if Speilberg didn't make this movie about aliens.

Top Bottom