• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

That's no fun though.

TZLH5q3.png

I'm off to play my first ever charge character now!
She has only one charge move, right? Rest are motions.

Yo Dok, Xenoblade came in today! I popped it in for half an hour and boy, it really is Reyn time all the time. The game really made me want to go back and play Star Ocean 4 again, oddly enough.
That's no fun though.

TZLH5q3.png

I'm off to play my first ever charge character now!

Anime charge characters are the easiest in fighting games, it is a good way to learn but you will feel like a slug if you try to go over to SF without time to adjust. Mitsuru is really fun.

I'm still rocking my gunner girl avatar. Dunno what I'd use even if I did change it.

It's only nearly 5am here now. Might just play MH4U in bed. The student life is mine and I own it like a bitch now.

Holy shit! Not even 10 minutes in & this Scrublords is already my favorite.

"Wu-Tang was invented in the 90's by the FBI to scare White People!"

Jman014

Man fuck doing Torment 6 without good enough gear.

The best I got is the tumblr page, which is better than DA, but exactly the same as the one you linked. So, there's that...

http://like-a-doll-kc.tumblr.com/post/97451795459/source-http-madasthyhatter-deviantart-com-aw
You found the tumblr? Nice work, mate!
Yeah, I get why artists do it but it really ruins some pictures.
Yeah it would be better if like it's the artists initials/signature on the corner or something. I don't mind big watermarks in the middle too much but it's still not great.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Frienders, I don't know what just happened. That girl came over again, but I've been talking to her more and she seems to have changed. She has matured a bit and I don't see her as an annoying tumblr girl anymore. But she came over and she tells me that she broke up with her boyfriend a while back, and then proceeds to snuggle super close to me. Eventually we start watching a movie, and as this is happening, I look at her and she just says, "I know you want to kiss me."
And so the one time in my life I wasn't a complete beta and spaghetti everywhere, I actually follow through. Details and things follow.

But now I'm in this situation. I don't know what the fuck our relationship is now. She goes to a different school, and I rarely see her. I don't even know if I want a relationship or not, but she obviously(?) does. I don't know why she did what she did, but she had rejected me up until now, and suddenly had a change of heart? Or maybe she liked me all along and I was never confident enough to make a move. She has changed, and I like her a lot more now, but I don't know what I should do.

I would like some advice right now, please.

Frienders, I don't know what just happened. That girl came over again, but I've been talking to her more and she seems to have changed. She has matured a bit and I don't see her as an annoying tumblr girl anymore. But she came over and she tells me that she broke up with her boyfriend a while back, and then proceeds to snuggle super close to me. Eventually we start watching a movie, and as this is happening, I look at her and she just says, "I know you want to kiss me."
And so the one time in my life I wasn't a complete beta and spaghetti everywhere, I actually follow through. Details and things follow.

But now I'm in this situation. I don't know what the fuck our relationship is now. She goes to a different school, and I rarely see her. I don't even know if I want a relationship or not, but she obviously(?) does. I don't know why she did what she did, but she had rejected me up until now, and suddenly had a change of heart? Or maybe she liked me all along and I was never confident enough to make a move. She has changed, and I like her a lot more now, but I don't know what I should do.

Proceed with extreme caution, her changing out of the blue like this is a little sketchy, plus like you said you don't see each other often. Don't go balls deep yet and test the waters more, no point in getting attached just to get burned.

If she has changed for the better, then fantastic, go for it and go be happy and shit, but with how you have described her to us she does not seem like the type to just change on a dime.

Alfebit

Banned

Bob delivers.

Get in that ass, Larry.

Sorry I'm really bad with advice.

School girl outfit huh? Interesting. I get it, but they don't have to do it since there are other ways to deal with those reasons.

FFXIV has sailor uniforms so it's the best FF.

I should go to bed. This man is clearly a man with a strange and fascinating view of this world, and I need rest to formulate my views on them.

This totally isn't an excuse to tell ya'll that I'm going to bed.

Night, homie.

Frienders

Talk to her. Be honest with what you're thinking right now, get her to tell you what she wants, explain your thoughts on the situation and go from there after you both talk it out. That's the best advice I can give.

Being open and honest with each other is never a bad idea.

beinfilms

Fuck being killed by bosses in this fucking game. You'd think it'd autosave for that, at the very least. But nope, now I have to go talk about ghosts again.

Talk to her. Be honest with what you're thinking right now, get her to tell you what she wants, explain your thoughts on the situation and go from there after you both talk it out. That's the best advice I can give.

This needs to be put up somewhere as the golden rule to all relationships.

beinfilms

I can't give any better advice than that.

Aaron the ladies man

Zenfalcia

Nice.

I kinda want to ask about details, but up to you.

Sounds like you're in quite the pickle.She knows you like her, but a kiss doesn't have to mean much. It could mean nothing and she might be toying with you or just being friends. I'd say stand firm, and try continue being friends. That's the safest bet, but obviously the most "boring". There's a few things you could do, ask questions like why she did that, what does she mean by it, etc., confess and see how that plans out (my bets are that it won't turn out well), or just do nothing.

I'm just speculating here, don't take anything I say to heart.

Alright, I said that I was going to bed, but this needs to be said. Every time you post about this girl, I wonder why you haven't gotten chemo to get rid of this tumor.

You need to ask what the fuck she wants out of this, and if the answer doesn't satisfy you, and whatever you want, you need to leave. It's seems toxic, just based on everything that you say, but this is a dangerous development.

Be open. Be confident. Don't be aggressive. Just ask her what she wants, and why, and formulate what you are going to do from there.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Proceed with extreme caution, her changing out of the blue like this is a little sketchy, plus like you said you don't see each other often. Don't go balls deep yet and test the waters more, no point in getting attached just to get burned.

If she has changed for the better, then fantastic, go for it and go be happy and shit, but with how you have described her to us she does not seem like the type to just change on a dime.

She's been changing subtly for a while now. The last time we hung out she actually asked me if I know any good saxophone players because she's been getting into Jazz more. I asked who she knew and she actually listed artists and albums, so I guess she actually does like jazz. She's not the type to pretend to like something just to get close to someone. In the past shes liked things pretentiously, but she hates all of that stuff now. Which is awesome.

She's been changing subtly for a while now. The last time we hung out she actually asked me if I know any good saxophone players because she's been getting into Jazz more. I asked who she knew and she actually listed artists and albums, so I guess she actually does like jazz. She's not the type to pretend to like something just to get close to someone. In the past shes liked things pretentiously, but she hates all of that stuff now. Which is awesome.
Again, just be open and honest about things, but be very careful, she knows that you like her so if she can she will probably use that somehow if she wants to.

Good luck to you however things turn out, just don't expect it to be all rainbows and sunshine because it never is.

<3
Aaron and Sushi said it best. I personally would be vary cautious of this sudden shift but I don't have much experience in these things.
I am Dean to Aaron's Sam

This is true because I share a birthday with Dean Winchester.

I'm tired as fuck.

Good Night.

Zenfalcia

Like what? Legit curiosity.
My guesses are for why people do it:
lack of credit due to people not linking the source of the art and people being lazy to find out who actually made the art

prevent people from stealing art and/or profiting off them.

I'm sure I'm missing other reasons, but I can't think of any.

Which is awesome.

Aside from talking to her, I'd personally give her some time and some space. People change, but they don't do a complete 180 at the drop of a hat. Change takes time, even if her tastes are changing, on some level she's still the same person and that won't change right away.

Top Bottom