• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Okay dude.

Chill. Congratz on the snuggles. Don't overthink this. The two should talk about this. Communication is key.

Talk to her. Be honest with what you're thinking right now, get her to tell you what she wants, explain your thoughts on the situation and go from there after you both talk it out. That's the best advice I can give.

Being open and honest with each other is never a bad idea.

Alright, I said that I was going to bed, but this needs to be said. Every time you post about this girl, I wonder why you haven't gotten chemo to get rid of this tumor.

You need to ask what the fuck she wants out of this, and if the answer doesn't satisfy you, and whatever you want, you need to leave. It's seems toxic, just based on everything that you say, but this is a dangerous development.

Be open. Be confident. Don't be aggressive. Just ask her what she wants, and why, and formulate what you are going to do from there.

Nice.

I kinda want to ask about details, but up to you.

Sounds like you're in quite the pickle.She knows you like her, but a kiss doesn't have to mean much. It could mean nothing and she might be toying with you or just being friends. I'd say stand firm, and try continue being friends. That's the safest bet, but obviously the most "boring". There's a few things you could do, ask questions like why she did that, what does she mean by it, etc., confess and see how that plans out (my bets are that it won't turn out well), or just do nothing.

I'm just speculating here, don't take anything I say to heart.

We didn't do anything aside from kissing and some intense snuggles.

I'm talking to her now. Just asked, "Okay X, we need to talk about what just happened. What does this mean for you?"

I may have used a Sam gif, but I'm very clearly Dean! This is not up for debate.

Who's Cass?

Sure thing bud.

Uhhh...I'm gonna say Zen is Cass.

Okay I'm going to bed now because I fixed my sleep schedule.

I'll check up on the backlog in the morning and see how this goes.
You're a man Mathaou I trust you not to fuck anything up to the point where it can't be fixed.

I'm talking to her now. Just asked, "Okay X, we need to talk about what just happened. What does this mean for you?"

Goddammit. I wanna be here to see this through and give advice when needed, but I have to finish packing and get everything ready! Keep me posted and I'll get back to you when I can!

Jman014

My guesses are for why people do it:
lack of credit due to people not linking the source of the art and people being lazy to find out who actually made the art

prevent people from stealing art and/or profiting off them.

I'm sure I'm missing other reasons, but I can't think of any.

My bad, I mean what methods can be used other than big ugly watermarks to stop that?

Zenfalcia

Hmm.. Hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way and get insulted or something.

For reasoning to ask the question: you could say you're confused and want clarification.
Sure thing bud.

Uhhh...I'm gonna say Zen is Cass.

Okay I'm going to bed now because I fixed my sleep schedule.
Wat? Who's Cass?

You're right. Jack is Bobby.

Good enough.

I'm going to bed now god damn it.
What are you Igits talking about?

No really, i dont know what you're talking about

Hmm.. Hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way and get insulted or something.

For reasoning to ask the question: you could say you're confused and want clarification.

Wat? Who's Cass?
Both of you go watch Supernatural, we can talk about it in the morning.

Alfebit

Banned

The future is here.
13uX167.gif

Zenfalcia

My bad, I mean what methods can be used other than big ugly watermarks to stop that?
Well, the "easiest" way of doing that is not to have them, or have a small signature/hand written name where it's not covering up the art. Unless you're a famous artist or something, I don't see why the water marks have to be so obtrusive.

Jman014

Well, the "easiest" way of doing that is not to have them, or have a small signature/hand written name where it's not covering up the art. Unless you're a famous artist or something, I don't see why the water marks have to be so obtrusive.

Thank you for the info, ZenZen!!

Zenfalcia

Both of you go watch Supernatural, we can talk about it in the morning.
It's not anime tho.
An Angel/main character from Supernatural.
tumblr_md6gqbCqJc1qe8a0fo1_500.gif
I see. I've seen gifs of him, but I don't know his personality.
Thank you for the info, ZenZen!!
It's not really info, just my take on the subject. There's some stuff I'm not covering like people claiming rights over their art and needing to prove it. Watermarks will help them win their case.

X Files says hi

Supernatural is all of the stupid episodes of X-Files, amped up to 11.

It's not anime tho.

I see. I've seen gifs of him, but I don't know his personality.

Supernatural is essentially American TV anime. There's even canon incestuous fanfiction about the brothers.

He's monotone and doesn't understand anything about earth. He's essentially a more laid back bishi Batista from guardians of the galaxy.

X Files has Gillian Anderson.

Your point is irrelevant

Actual spoilers.

There's an episode of Supernatural where Sam and Dean go through a portal into the real world, where they replace the actors playing Sam and Dean on Supernatural, a CW show filmed in Canada, where no magic actually exists but they have to find a way to open a new portal.

It's the dumbest and best shit.

Zenfalcia

Supernatural is essentially American TV anime. There's even canon incestuous fanfiction about the brothers.

He's monotone and doesn't understand anything about earth. He's essentially a more laid back bishi Batista from guardians of the galaxy.
It's not chinese cartoons tho.

Interesting.
I like men more then moe
What about moe men? ;)
My FAFSA is filled, my Love Live is played, things are okay I think.

What the hell's going on
The minutia of life.

Supernatural.
I never knew what that was until you guys started talking about it. I should've given it a chance
I'm just about done in exp grinding for my challenge run of the Tartrus tower.
what level are you stopping at?
Replaying shit in P3 because the Emperor and Empress killed me before I had a chance to heal...
Heal all turns
Playing more l a noire for some reason

Also just finished watching hot fuzz again and that film is still amazing
You're crazy yo
The minutia of life.
#deep

Top Bottom