• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Rip in peace mara-chan.

It was about time I fused her away.

HI KORRA!

LEL

Korra-gif-korra-30524864-500-375.gif

PHOTOSHOP

damn some of these friendcast are hard to listen to tbh.

I just hate how Pat just stops the show just a rumble about shit.
And feel sad for Matt at times in some podcasts. Everyone talking about anime and Matt doesnt even care.

Let's go, busta. 1 week, seven avatars. Ulitmax, you win. No Ultimax, I win.

Don't be a coward, Yosuke.

I don't back down punk.

Lets go.

And feel sad for Matt at times in some podcasts. Everyone talking about anime and Matt doesnt even care.

Its been a lot less anime focused. Though they've been talking more about Ippo recently which Matt is a huge fan of.

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

WOOLIE WON'T PLAY ULTIMAX SINCE THEY DID P4A BUT HE'LL
PLAY 3RD STRIKE AGAIN
WHAT BS IS THIS.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS THE ONLY FIGHTER YOU HAVE ON PS3. YOU HAVE ULTIMAX GOD DAMN IT.

Zenfalcia

How so?

Pat does get passionate at times. Matt does care about some anime such as ippo.

Ilvocare

Oh man, here we go...?

QUOTE TO REVEAL DUMB ARENA POLL

Conditions on how I do these:

-Hell difficulty only for fights.
-Doing like 15 challenges for the nominated character to not be a fumbling fish with their moves.
-If the character has a bad ending or an alternate choice, I gotta explore it. Any scenario chosen needs to go through EVERYTHING.

I've learned from last time, only non-completed characters are on the poll this time. Also I'm actually using Strawpoll so.

Hopefully I blast through this next scenario in one go.

beinfilms

I can understand S3 of Korra being considered in the S2 Aang tier, but S4 of Korra is really, really, really not great.

Really? I really enjoyed it. I like Kuvira as an antagonist, the tying up of loose ends was really well done, and it had the second most badass fight in both shows!

PLAY 3RD STRIKE AGAIN
WHAT BS IS THIS.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS THE ONLY FIGHTER YOU HAVE ON PS3. YOU HAVE ULTIMAX GOD DAMN IT.

Let me pull out the email that woolie sent me

1. I noticed how you guys have still not done a FNF ultimax video. Can you please never do one? I have a friend who likes ultimax a lot (I'm pretty sure it's his personal favorite fighting game) and he gets really hyped around 8:30 EST only to be let down a half hour later when you play something else. This has been a good source of entertainment for the past few weeks so can you guys never do ultimax.

2. Also what is your favorite jump scare in a horror game.

We DID P4A. We have other games to do before Ultimax.

Jman014

Really? I really enjoyed it. I like Kuvira as an antagonist, the tying up of loose ends was really well done, and it had the second most badass fight in both shows!

I really enjoyed the show as well but the majority of people in this thread don't like the show.

PLAY 3RD STRIKE AGAIN
WHAT BS IS THIS.

Pffff hehehe. It's like they can read this thread and want to troll someone who keeps making avatar bets or something

Ilvocare

If anyone's wondering, I'm giving the poll like 10 minutes to sit before I make a decision. Don't wanna be sitting here forever.

Kuvira was pretty bland, had extremely poor motivations, and was resolved pretty terrible. Suyin fucked the plot up with her terrible family, and her terrible personality, and that she could have prevented this, if she just acted as a temp leader. The pacing was inconsistent, and Korra did pretty much nothing, again.

beinfilms

Kuvira was pretty bland, had extremely poor motivations, and was resolved pretty terrible. Suyin fucked the plot up with her terrible family, and her terrible personality, and that she could have prevented this, if she just acted as a temp leader. The pacing was inconsistent, and Korra did pretty much nothing, again.

Valid points, I suppose. (Although I did really like Kuvira. She was no Zaheer, certainly, but not that terrible.) I dunno...I just really enjoyed it.

Huh... you got a point there...

I ain't gonna forget. Time to gather.

Let me pull out the email that woolie sent me

1. I noticed how you guys have still not done a FNF ultimax video. Can you please never do one? I have a friend who likes ultimax a lot (I'm pretty sure it's his personal favorite fighting game) and he gets really hyped around 8:30 EST only to be let down a half hour later when you play something else. This has been a good source of entertainment for the past few weeks so can you guys never do ultimax.

2. Also what is your favorite jump scare in a horror game.

We DID P4A. We have other games to do before Ultimax.

Pffff hehehe. It's like they can read this thread and want to troll someone who keeps making avatar bets or something

3rd strike is their favorite fighting game. Why wouldn't they play it.

I'm convinced they're in on the joke.

I'm just gonna assume that all four of them were so incredibly drunk that they were all physically incapable of putting the ultimax disc inside the PS3 (that Woolie bought off Pat), so they just had to play a game that was already downloaded

Top Bottom