• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I'm super hype for this next week. Today was basically the last day of winter. Tomorrow and Sunday are gonna be high 30's, basically the "changeover" period, then Monday onwards is all mid-40s/low-50s. It's finally spring! :D

I know these feels, today was the last day where the temp will go below 20 degrees for the next week or so.

The sun has vanquished the horrible night winter.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I know these feels, today was the last day where the temp will go below 20 degrees for the next week or so.

These last two winters have been the worst winters I can remember. Just brutally cold and a lot of snow. So glad it's finally over. Like I can't wait to look out the window in a few days and not see snow.

Dudley probably won't be in SF5. He may be in the later editions, though.

Hopefully..I'm really hoping KI comes to PC. I'll probably switch to that until he does show up.
These last two winters have been the worst winters I can remember. Just brutally cold and a lot of snow. So glad it's finally over.
This past winter was rough man, I remember a few days where I would walk outside and I had to blink constantly otherwise the liquids on my eyes would start to freeze. I went out in shorts towards the end when it was like...high 20's and right around freezing, it felt like summer.
Eh..then no one will really have a reason to buy an Xbone..

ultimax

Hey everyone look at Joose being a fraud, lets all point and laugh
Divekick_20150306220751_zps5fr4vidl.jpg

This winter has been really bitter. Low ass temps and wind. So much wind. Warmin up a bit here though. It's a nice an balmy 50 right now.

This winter has been really bitter. Low ass temps and wind. So much wind. Warmin up a bit here though. It's a nice an balmy 50 right now.

It's gonna be in the mid to upper 40's here for the next week, hell I seen a rabbit sprint by me earlier today while I was taking out the trash.

Max's stream just started if someone needs something to watch.

But a deus ex sequel is in development
After how shit DX: The Fall was, I felt like emphasizing the fact that people would appreciate another DX game that wasn't shit.

Also, DX is literally the only franchise from Square Enix that I have any experience with, since I didn't play too many Japanese games on the PS2 and the ones I did play were Bandai Gundam games, and I skipped all the JRPGs on the 360/PS3 era because they didn't interest me.

Jman014

After how shit DX: The Fall was, I felt like emphasizing the fact that people would appreciate another DX game that wasn't shit.

Also, DX is literally the only franchise from Square Enix that I have any experience with, since I didn't play too many Japanese games on the PS2 and the ones I did play were Bandai Gundam games, and I skipped all the JRPGs on the 360/PS3 era because they didn't interest me.

I can't wait to see what's going on with Deus Ex Universe. All we have is that concept art.

Ilvocare

It was a mobile game that was poorly ported to PC like a year or two ago. Jim Sterling and Total Biscuit have videos showing how shit it is.

Oh shit now I remember seeing that.

Nope. Certainly not. Not even a little bit.

Seriously, though, it's pretty terrible.

Also, yay!

Yup.

So I'm gunning for fitem'n perseowners. I assume it's not Ultimax time, so if that the case I'll start up a poll to see which vanilla Arena scenario (that I have left) I cover.

Because I'm bad at decisions.

Go fucking play hitman blood money

Top Bottom