• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

Holy shit

so I'm bad with Mitsuru. I also now hate charge moves because I keep jumping during them.

I just barely managed to eek out her 20th challenge.

Off to do her story now.

Moe men is bad

dnLU87S.gif

Nice job getting that filled out. I always did mine online so it wouldn't take as long to get it done.

Being salty over Diablo right now.
Yeah same. I can't imagine this on paper. What a pain
#Yolo #JustBlaze420
damn son
Everyone except Mark at 20 before going to alama's shrine. It only took me 3 hours and 49 minutes of grinding too!
I was like "wait why so long?" Then I remembered I only leveled Naoya like the guide told me to lol.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Whoooooo. This is a weird ass situation. I texted her, and true to my life so far, she said that she didn't have any romantic feeling towards me and just got caught up in the moment, etc. But I'm actually kind of relieved. I'm glad this wasn't a thing in hindsight, I was not ready for this. We're still friends.

Whoooooo. This is a weird ass situation. I texted her, and true to my life so far, she said that she didn't have any romantic feeling towards me and just got caught up in the moment, etc. But I'm actually kind of relieved. I'm glad this wasn't a thing in hindsight, I was not ready for this. We're still friends.

Talking it out proves to be the best option yet again.

Hang in there, man, one day you'll find a girl you're ready for. Don't just rush into the first relationship that presents itself. You'll only end up hurting yourself and the girl.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Talking it out proves to be the best option yet again.

Hang in there, man, one day you'll find a girl you're ready for. Don't just rush into the first relationship that presents itself. You'll only end up hurting yourself and the girl.

As someone currently in high school, I have seen this happen to many of my friends, so I'm a certified bad relationship spotter. I would hate to hurt someone like that, so I'm always extra cautious.

UPDATE: She says she wants to teach me to kiss tho lol. Guess I was that bad.

As someone currently in high school, I have seen this happen to many of my friends, so I'm a certified bad relationship spotter. I would hate to hurt someone like that, so I'm always extra cautious.

Go practice on your shower wall

Ilvocare

Huh.

(P4A Mitsuru inc.)

So that Public Safety guy in Naoto's story who I thought was a one-off character actually has further events surrounding him in Mitsuru's? Interesting...

Playing these one after the other is a lucky break on my end.

In fact, I have yet to see the story begin from a first-person point of view.

Zenfalcia

No

Moe men is bad
Not that bad.
Yep. Dumb jokes are dumb.
You did the thing. You pressed the x x x and the y y y. Now you can live your life while being friends with her. So, are your feelings for her still revitalized?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Not that bad.

Yep. Dumb jokes are dumb.

You did the thing. You pressed the x x x and the y y y. Now you can live your life while being friends with her. So, are your feelings for her still revitalized?

Oh, I'm still very attracted to her, but she says she wants to teach me to kiss, so this is the best possible scenario.

Zenfalcia

It's fine. You'll just learn from the experience.

It's just like my japanese mangas. "Kissing lessons" sounds fun.

beinfilms

Oh, I'm still very attracted to her, but she says she wants to teach me to kiss, so this is the best possible scenario.

Just make sure you're not pining after someone who has no interest in you in that way. I've spent too much of my life doing that, and I can't say I recommend it.

Zenfalcia

Is it really? I suppose you value her friendship enough to want to stick with her. Just be careful to not be used.

More personal:
In what way are you attracted to her?
don't answer if you don't want to.

sjay1994

So watching that scrublords upto the point where the game audio is so high you can't hear them anymore.....

I am just fucking laughing at skla now.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Is it really? I suppose you value her friendship enough to want to stick with her. Just be careful to not be used.

More personal:
In what way are you attracted to her?
don't answer if you don't want to.

Her personality is cute and she also has the cutest face I've ever seen. Big eyes, with big cheeks and dimples, and she has a nice body too.

Everything about her is cute, really.

Edit: Everything is going a little far, I guess I'm just slightly euphoric. She has her bad qualities, but so does everyone. The good outweighs the bad, I guess. She's easy to talk to, she's kind and gentle, and she likes anime. ANIME. I showed her redline and she was having all of it up until she fell asleep on me.

Now is it a romance or a hentai?

You're not the only one. It's no fun.

Romance. By far.

Zenfalcia

So watching that scrublords upto the point where the game audio is so high you can't hear them anymore.....

I am just fucking laughing at skla now.
Not to mention they're so drunk that they're doing fairly well.

The dream is still alive.
This scrublords is the biggest debacle that anyone has ever seen but someone brought up time haters so i guess everyone wins
Is it? The
bait and switch
probably rustled some jimmies.

Zenfalcia

Her personality is cute and she also has the cutest face I've ever seen. Big eyes, with big cheeks and dimples, and she has a nice body too.

Everything about her is cute, really.

Romance. By far.
Cute, huh? Interesting.

We'll see.

If she was so hype about it, how could she have fallen asleep? #Conspiracy

Also i finished Beck. Good read.
Edit: dp

Oh god im laughing at skala
though im pretty salt that theyll play 3rd strike, a game that hasnt changed for more than 15, than ultimax which is a literal sequel but wont admit that its different enough.

Ants

So apparently Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style
straight up does not run on PS3 at all, so it's actually not the eBay seller's fault

Zenfalcia

Oh god im laughing at skala
though im pretty salt that theyll play 3rd strike, a game that hasnt changed for more than 15, than ultimax which is a literal sequel but wont admit that its different enough.
It's fine.
So apparently Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style
straight up does not run on PS3 at all, so it's actually not the eBay seller's fault
It's all a work!!! I knew it!
Now they have to do it again, but properly this time.

Top Bottom