• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

Man I really wanna play Sm4sh right now

No but everyone tho
You can play it. Nothing is stopping you.

Sure.
Vanilla Arena update: I'm clearly a massive fucking scrub with Mitsuru.

Why is it so easy to win as her in vanilla Arena, then? Is she literally easy mode manifested into a character? For fuck's sake, I've died only once against her first two fights total. Shit's criminal.
She's pretty over powered in Arena.

78821ab4c99c2b0d22b1fe8826b6e58d82db4fa5.png
I need help...
Huh....should my next psn purchase be 3rd strike or skullgirls?
Tough choice... 3rd Strike?

Rizzi

I kinda want to buy MH3 on the Wii U. Play a MH game with a real controller that doesn't give me awful cramps in my wrists.

Zenfalcia

I don't think I'll ever get too salty on slots... Damn why are these minigames so good...
You're going to get salty.
I kinda want to buy MH3 on the Wii U. Play a MH game with a real controller that doesn't give me awful cramps in my wrists.
It's not that bad!
No I need the shiny new Wii U one with the shiny new stuff
It's not new tho! It's not that good compared to the new one, so i've been told.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/607591819/the-vagrant?ref=nav_search

Take a gander inside and find out what is wrong with this kickstarter. HINT: Its a few things.
You know it's kind of cool, but man they're trying way too hard to make it way too similar.
It's not new tho! It's not that good compared to the new one, so i've been told.
The new Smash isn't the new Smash? Whut
I know but I only had 20 bucks at the time and I bought Xrd.
Ah that's fine then

You know it's kind of cool, but man they're trying way too hard to make it way too similar.

The new Smash isn't the new Smash? Whut

Ah that's fine then
Next week im absolutely gonna have MonHun and maybe omega ruby so ill be busy with both of them for weeks and ill probably have enough to buy a 20 dollar psn card by then and im gonna buy one of them first and the other one like 2 weeks later.

Also the character designs are so terrible
They're alright, the animated sprites just don't look great
Sorry, I misread other stuff.. >_> You can still try to satisfy the thirst.
The 3DS demo isn't enough. Maybe late this year, or some time next year. Depends
Next week im absolutely gonna have MonHun and maybe omega ruby so ill be busy with both of them for weeks and ill probably have enough to buy a 20 dollar psn card by then and im gonna buy one of them first and the other one like 2 weeks later.
Oh you got peer pressured into crack huh?

grimmiq

Well shit..turns out the guy I killed in Stonefang tunnel thinking it was some random enemy turned out to be Patches...He's not important at all, right? Right?!

Zenfalcia

A single belt over the boobs...
You're forgetting about the rest of the design like the Mask, standing pose, coat without sleeves and also the lack of pants. etc etc.
Well shit..turns out the guy I killed in Stonefang tunnel thinking it was some random enemy turned out to be Patches...He's not important at all, right? Right?!
You're screwed. probably.. i don't know, never finished the game.

beinfilms

Feel free to skip: Ok, I need to whine (read: bitch), and you guys are my most readily available outlet.

I'm fucking sick of being single. Except for like two or three failed attempts, I've been single for over a year, and I suck at it. I do have someone I like, but I only have one class with her, and I want to get to know her better first, so it's slow going. And...yeah, that's about it for the bitching right now.

Feel free to skip: Ok, I need to whine (read: bitch), and you guys are my most readily available outlet.

I'm fucking sick of being single. Except for like two or three failed attempts, I've been single for over a year, and I suck at it. I do have someone I like, but I only have one class with her, and I want to get to know her better first, so it's slow going. And...yeah, that's about it for the bitching right now.
If you weren't single you wouldn't have as much free time to do whatever you want. It's not that big of a deal trust me.

Zenfalcia

I know I shouldn't even ask this because I want to sleep... but how many times have you interacted with her and do you know if she's single or not?

Two ways you can tackle this, wait and see, or go out there and fail until you don't.

beinfilms

I know I shouldn't even ask this because I want to sleep... but how many times have you interacted with her and do you know if she's single or not?

Two ways you can tackle this, wait and see, or go out there and fail until you don't.

Probably 6 or 7 times now, leaving class, and yes, she is.

I don't have time to formulate proper advice and I don't know if you need it, I also don't know if what I do would work for you, but if you like someone, just go ask her out. I have that weird kind of charm that people tend to like, so I don't know how that would work for you. But being up front and not pining/getting in your own head too much is usually a good idea.

Ilvocare

Huh...

(P4A Mitsuru)
I can't believe this is the only scenario that manages to justify a relatively inconsequential detail -- the Shadow students viewing from the sidelines -- with something I didn't actually consider.

Basically Labrys' "heart" isn't merely hers. I don't think I remember that being mentioned during Labby's story, either...

Zenfalcia

Probably 6 or 7 times now, leaving class, and yes, she is.
Ask her out for a coffee or a lunch. Don't forget to get her number. It'll take some confidence to do it, but if yiu're determined you could probably do it. Worst comes to worst she says no, and then you continue to live your life.
heh i was looking at deadly premonition and i found a pretty exploitable pat.wav
Amazing. Now, some one needs to make it a wav.

yo turns out i managed to get Neutral on my first playthrough of SMT4 without looking up anything
i truly am Role playing as me now as i would definately say fuck you to both extremes

Ants

yo turns out i managed to get Neutral on my first playthrough of SMT4 without looking up anything
i truly am Role playing as me now as i would definately say fuck you to both extremes

That happened on my first playthrough, too. I was actually super bummed out by it as it is clearly obvious you're not intended to get it the first time, and it's the primary reason I haven't done a second playthrough.

Top Bottom