• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Not with that attitude.

Lucky you.

When did woolie bring ultimax on xbox up? or where did you get this info?
Well he has arena on xbox as shown in the opening of fnf, and I havent seen the episode but apparently woolie said third strike is the only ps3 fight game he has according to skala.

Ants

I have to say I think it's pretty damn silly to be upset in any actual capacity because "these guys on the internet won't play the video game I want them to."

like, I totally get wanting a specific game, but I think they know better than us what's gonna make a good video, and if they don't feel like ultimax is gonna make a good video this close to their arena playthrough, then, hey

i kinda expect them to do it around p5's release, either before or after, depending on if they want the video to be spoiler-free

Not really. My skin is dry as shit, super pale and burns in overcast. I have permanent sun damage on my forehead because I went to the pool once. I have to use special lotions just to have somewhat normal skin. It's bullshit.

I'm also horrible pale. I have the same skin tone as Jim Gaffgian

Zenfalcia

Not really. My skin is dry as shit, super pale and burns in overcast. I have permanent sun damage on my forehead because I went to the pool once. I have to use special lotions just to have somewhat normal skin. It's bullshit.
Sounds fun.
Well he has arena on xbox as shown in the opening of fnf, and I havent seen the episode but apparently woolie said third strike is the only ps3 fight game he has according to skala.
I think they only said that as an off hand comment.. I bet he has tons, but just they all wanted to play one of them. #rage
I have to say I think it's pretty damn silly to be upset in any actual capacity because "these guys on the internet won't play the video game I want them to."

like, I totally get wanting a specific game, but I think they know better than us what's gonna make a good video, and if they don't feel like ultimax is gonna make a good video this close to their arena playthrough, then, hey

i kinda expect them to do it around p5's release, either before or after, depending on if they want the video to be spoiler-free
I think it's hilarious and people should keep doing it. People just take it too seriously and get really invested.

Zenfalcia

It's kinda fun, actually. I get to use all these exfoliating creams and shit. Making lotions and potions, kind of a good time. At least, it's a good time aside from the fact that if I don't do it then I look like a complete goddamn monster.
The important part is you have fun. So is that why you're a night owl?
You know whats a great feeling?

Finishing an assignment a week before its due.
Someday i'll experience that.

The important part is you have fun. So is that why you're a night owl?

Partially. My eyes are also sensitive to light like a motherfucker, so that contributes to it. But other than that I just prefer times when people aren't out, being all loud outside my house and shit. And the night is the most cinematic time. And I share a house, so night is the only time I have to myself.

There are a lot of reasons.

Zenfalcia

I'm pale as shit and I spend a lot of time out in the sun. I swear I must reflect sunlight off of me or something.
It's just the crackling sexual energy emanating from your body.
git gud at school....

Now I have time to gaze into the abyss called "kuroko no basket"
These homework combos are too strong. I need to do some Max boss rushes against them. Let the hype power me through them.
Partially. My eyes are also sensitive to light like a motherfucker, so that contributes to it. But other than that I just prefer times when people aren't out, being all loud outside my house and shit. And the night is the most cinematic time. And I share a house, so night is the only time I have to myself.

There are a lot of reasons.
all of them work into your nocturnal favour.

I'm pale as shit and I spend a lot of time out in the sun. I swear I must reflect sunlight off of me or something.

You're a lucky motherfucker. I burn after five minutes outside. Summer is like a goddamn death trap, not to mention I'm in horrible shape and my entire family doesn't do well in the heat.

Rizzi

These homework combos are too strong. I need to do some Max boss rushes against them. Let the hype power me through them.

Sure. Let's go with that. :p

sjay1994

Just draw pictures of ssapo. You should be fine. Careful of those anti airs, tho.

Goddammit. Getting this ice cream cone while sick was a misguided choice.

I figured the coolness would help with my throat, but I forgot about the cream part not helping with the mucus. Then it's cookies and cream, so it's scraping my throat to shit.

LL end spoilers

9kDliFW.gif

Zenfalcia

Sure. Let's go with that. :p
It's the only explanation.
Just draw pictures of ssapo. You should be fine. Careful of those anti airs, tho.
It's always fine.

I figured the coolness would help with my throat, but I forgot about the cream part not helping with the mucus. Then it's cookies and cream, so it's scraping my throat to shit.
It's fine.

You want warm oatmeal milk. Or tea

Goddammit. I have to unhook my computer and wi-fi. I've put this off long enough. See you later fuckers.

I don't know when I'll be back on. Gonna be gone pretty much all day tomorrow moving.

Zenfalcia

As usual with you.

Its like your catchphrase.
I can't help it, it's relevant in every conversation. Both sarcastically and genuinely meaning it. Also, life goes on regardless and i'll find a way to deal with it.
Goddammit. I have to unhook my computer and wi-fi. I've put this off long enough. See you later fuckers.

I don't know when I'll be back on. Gonna be gone pretty much all day tomorrow moving.
Have fun.

Alfebit

Banned

Ilvocare

Vanilla Arena update: I'm clearly a massive fucking scrub with Mitsuru.

Why is it so easy to win as her in vanilla Arena, then? Is she literally easy mode manifested into a character? For fuck's sake, I've died only once against her first two fights total. Shit's criminal.

Top Bottom