• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

stock-photo-8414459-funny-suicide.jpg

Numb

it's fine. Just read enough other stuff to fill that void. So how many are you reading currently.

Vagabond
The Gamer
Tower of God
Feng shen ji
Real
Bleach
Toriko
Baki Dou
Sekai Oni
UQ Holder
Ajin
Tough
King of hell
Onepunch man
The God of High School

Might be forgetting some

Alfebit

Banned
Teaching Alfebit about urban culture.

Damn son, you gotta go get some turkey, and go fry and egg, get some honey mustard on some rye bread with some tomato with some colby cheese.

I'll never learn.

Nah, that'd take too long. That sandwich was already made and sitting in my fridge.

Greaaaaat. My new landlord left tools and the house half painted inside.

I have a uhaul with all of my stuff and a house filled with shit.

#whatapickle

Zenfalcia

Vagabond
The Gamer
Tower of God
Feng shen ji
Real
Bleach
Toriko
Baki Dou
Sekai Oni
UQ Holder
Ajin
Tough
King of hell
Onepunch man
The God of High School

Might be forgetting some
Quite a few and most of them are pretty good. I hope you read negima before you read UQ holder.

I was expecting Beloved to post right after with the Persona her you made. Also I just found out my dad bought a car he might intend to give to me. I don't know how to feel about this

She did, it would look better if she made it transparent, the hair would pop more.

#whatapickle
Move all the shit to one room and then wait for him/her to get back so they take it.
She set that as her avatar already.

Transparent avatars are extremely overrated, they rarely work even in the most ideal circumstances on GAF.
I never had an issue with them, but to each their own.

Xiraiya

I was expecting Beloved to post right after with the Persona her you made. Also I just found out my dad bought a car he might intend to give to me. I don't know how to feel about this

She did, it would look better if she made it transparent, the hair would pop more.
Transparent avatars are extremely overrated, they rarely work even in the most ideal circumstances on GAF.

Zenfalcia

croten

Is it that dark (both Berserk and Monster) or are you just trying to get me started with Ippo?

A little from column A and a little from column B. I dob't know how dark Monster is but you need something more upbeat alongside berserk. I was reading it and Jojo at the same time.

#whatapickle
You must now sell them.
Not really. Probably best to just put them to one side and not put anything in unpainted rooms. Unless you wanna tell them "Half painted is fine stop painting"
You have a license? If yes, that's rad.
Nope, permit only. Idk I didn't really want them spending this kind of money on me

Oh whoops, missed that. I was just remembering the "Hmmm" avatars thing

A little from column A and a little from column B. I dob't know how dark Monster is but you need something more upbeat alongside berserk. I was reading it and Jojo at the same time.
I watched all of Berserk and then just read it straight through.

It made for something memorable, but if you're like Zed and it really effects you, something upbeat could help I suppose.

Nope, permit only. Idk I didn't really want them spending this kind of money on me
Ohhh, then I dunno. It's a weird feeling, but I usually take gifts like that and plan on trying to pay it back as best I can with as many action/things/general niceness as possible.

Like if it's actually for you, you can use it to make grocery runs for them and stuff like that.
Retro avatar time? Retro avatar time.
This is the earliest avatar I still have. I had maybe 2 or 3 before it.
We're taking ourselves back to the past,
to play the shitty games that suck ass.

I'm noticing that almost all of the female armor sets I've seen so far in monhun have skirts, and that annoys me a little. But I'm just really happy there's no titty armor so far. So no big deal I guess.

croten

I watched all of Berserk and then just read it straight through.

It made for something memorable, but if you're like Zed and it really effects you, something upbeat could help I suppose.

It's mostly that if he is going to watching something else as well I wouldn't recommend something dark as well.

Top Bottom