• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

I never had an issue with them, but to each their own.
The dimensions are too small for transparency to not look like garbage most of the time, otherwise you have to shrink a character to fit within the bounds of the size limit and make sure they aren't cut off at any weird points, which doesn't matter nearly as much with a background.
It's just not something I care about and don't think even improves avatars most of the time, if the dimensions were like 150px wide x 200px high or something, transparency would look way nicer.

Zenfalcia

I watched all of Berserk and then just read it straight through.

It made for something memorable, but if you're like Zed and it really effects you, something upbeat could help I suppose.
it's totally fine. I don't know why Zed doesn't love the happy go lucky manga called berserk!
I would, I know a lot about white creamy things cascading down thick pieces of smoking hot meat.
Oh bby.

Ohhh, then I dunno. It's a weird feeling, but I usually take gifts like that and plan on trying to pay it back as best I can with as many action/things/general niceness as possible.

Like if it's actually for you, you can use it to make grocery runs for them and stuff like that.
We're taking ourselves back to the past,
to play the shitty games that suck ass.

He'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea shit in his ear~
The dimensions are too small for transparency to not look like garbage most of the time, otherwise you have to shrink a character to fit within the bounds of the size limit and make sure they aren't cut off at any weird points, which doesn't matter nearly as much with a background.
It's just not something I care about and don't think even improves avatars most of the time, if the dimensions were like 150px wide x 200px high or something, transparency would look way nicer.
You're probably right, I just put way too much work into mine, finding one with proper dimensions to match the 100x120 requirement meaning it has to be a slim picture, going through and making everything transparent and then resizing everything down.
it's totally fine. I don't know why Zed doesn't love the happy go lucky manga called berserk!

Oh bby.
-raunchy bass plays softly in background-

I'm noticing that almost all of the female armor sets I've seen so far in monhun have skirts, and that annoys me a little. But I'm just really happy there's no titty armor so far. So no big deal I guess.
A couple are low cut, and most are kinda samey. Male armor sets are cooler, mainly because they're actually helmets and pants and not the facemask/skirt things girls have.
It's mostly that if he is going to watching something else as well I wouldn't recommend something dark as well.
Ahh, yeah ok. I'm not a big fan of Monster in the first place though.
I was just watching AVGN. Spooky.
I did it because I KNEW.

I would, I know a lot about white creamy things cascading down thick pieces of smoking hot meat.
Here+you+go+_061106f433f672fe9185c275bdc352fc.png

Ohhh, then I dunno. It's a weird feeling, but I usually take gifts like that and plan on trying to pay it back as best I can with as many action/things/general niceness as possible.

Like if it's actually for you, you can use it to make grocery runs for them and stuff like that.
Yeah I don't doubt I'll have to do that. Fuck me. It's fine though, I have to learn to drive anyways living goddamn California. I wish there were godly public transportation everywhere

A couple are low cut, and most are kinda samey. Male armor sets are cooler, mainly because they're actually helmets and pants and not the facemask/skirt things girls have.
And that does annoy me. I hate skirt armor. But this skirt armor is at least somewhat respectable and not super slutty. Unlike titty armor which is unacceptable in any game ever.

Zenfalcia

Never knew.
You should check out Ajin and Baki if you havent already. Sekai Oni if you have the stomach for it

Ajin
immortals are discovered and they try to hide and not get killed a billion times by rich people and scientists looking for immortality

Baki

Its Baki
Lots and lots of hype
Ajin is already on my to read list, but never heard of Baki or sekai oni, so i'll add them. I'll be fine, it can't be that bad.

Numb

Ajin is already on my to read list, but never heard of Baki or sekai oni, so i'll add them. I'll be fine, it can't be that bad.

Its grappler Baki.
Baki Son of ogre is the best.
You can start with that if you dont have time for the entire series

I wonder what football fans who know nothing about anime think when they start to follow bennan williams on twitter and see his avatar as a cute chibi.

gonna be up all night
it seems i still have 2 final dungeons
some stone slabs to check out
the ID card stuff
and farming the money DLC for cool secret Ginza shop stuff
gonna get the stone slabs i can without having to finish the first final dungeon
farm money for gear
ID card stuff
then beat the last dungeon and prepare to start Skyward Sword tomorrow
edit: it seems a copy of my 2nd favorite Zelda(Twilight Princess) showed up at gamestop, hooray

Numb

Doing some HR7 keys and urgent. 2 spots left
03-7667-6119-3353
Kirigod was too much for a humble human like myself

Top Bottom