• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

tumblr_inline_mtv4t0r6QA1qd88qf.jpg

I don't know. I haven't read it completely. Why would you want the manga ending completely spoiled for you even?
Cause I'm probably never gonna read it. I just don't read manga, with jojo being the only exception.

Wait, does the manga go way past the anime?

Whoa, FigureGaf is legit cool.

Cost me a little bit of money, but still cool.

Community bassically doesn't exist for most of GAF.

There are several of us that post in both. FigureGAF is legit cool.

???

FigureGAF is awesome. Really informative and welcoming community thread.

Sorry for the late reply, I went to go cook dinner.

Everytime I've went to FigureGAF it has been some really odd conversation, but then again this thread does the same thing so...either way.

So when a fuck boy be tryna get all up in yo personal space, you be hopin this ho ass nigga be tryna to pull up on you, so you can beat on his ass.
Man people tried that shit on me in high school, a fuck boy tried to come up to me and I put his punk ass in his place, nobody ever tried that shit again.

Numb

Reading a lot is the best.

I've reread stuff before... Most times are my shoujos. Romance is too good.

Yeah i read too much. Got a bunch of weekly stuff
But never re-read anything other than berserk
Intend to re-read jojo when anime is completed one day

Never. Watching S2 was never part of the plan and since it's not actually terrible I don't see a reason to watch it. Instead, please look forward to Friender's Watch OreImo S1.
Oreimo S1 is great, shuddup

I would be so down for this, it would be a way to finally get Magma to crack and watch it.

Skrams

Cause I'm probably never gonna read it. I just don't read manga, with jojo being the only exception.

Wait, does the manga go way past the anime?

You should probably fix that and yes it does. The anime caught up to the manga, so they had to make a different ending. The manga just keeps going for a bit.

I actually think that everyone should watch SAO at least once. It builds character.

Edit: What an amazing top page post.

It's true actually.

Never. Watching S2 was never part of the plan and since it's not actually terrible I don't see a reason to watch it. Instead, please look forward to Frienders Watch OreImo S1.

Eh, S2 ain't no S1 Arc 2, but I still found it a bit soul crushing. Oreimo doesn't even get that bad in S1. I'd call it fine or average even.

Zenfalcia

Yeah i read too much. Got a bunch of weekly stuff
But never re-read anything other than berserk
Intend to re-read jojo when anime is completed one day
Monthlies are terrible, so are bimonthlies and worst of all, inconsistent or no updates. ;_;

Good luck with that.

beinfilms

I actually think that everyone should watch SAO at least once. It builds character.

Edit: What an amazing top page post.

What if...I've seen something on par with it?

I've slightly deceived you all by saying Bebop is my first anime. It's my first GOOD anime, though. I should really stop playing so much P3 and finish it...

Sorry for the late reply, I went to go cook dinner.

Everytime I've went to FigureGAF it has been some really odd conversation, but then again this thread does the same thing so...either way.

Man people tried that shit on me in high school, a fuck boy tried to come up to me and I put his punk ass in his place, nobody ever tried that shit again.
Next time just say K-on GAF, everyone knows that place is disgusting
<3

Top Bottom