• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I know what you mean, I'm always reluctant to go to the doctors as well but its always good to be safe right?
Yeah....I guess ;) I'm "fine" so far. Just a muscle in my back acting up.
They did fine a tint bit of blood in my urine
so they didn't think putting me through a scan would be worth it. Just waiting on some Narcos and maybe have 10 minutes to write a script that is due in 40 minutes but I haven't been able to write because I've been bed ridden (can't sit) for the past 4 days now I've wasted all that time today just getting prescriptions. (You see why I'm a bit miffed?)

Zenfalcia

Throwback avatars? Why not.
What happenned to the ape we know and love!?!?
It's Sentai dub, by Steven Foster. The guy had no clue what the fuck was going on in the script, so he utterly fucked up the female performances and sucked on the rest.
it's probably fine! It can't be that bad.
An oldie but goodie, this was before I resized my avatars like a chump
Wow what a scrub.
Holy shit, this was long before my time.
You're still a Junior, tho..
I found a nice classic avatar. Boy this takes me back.
Yeah, I know it hasn't even been a year. Shut up.
Look at this nerd, nerding over his past nerdiness.

Ilvocare

P4A Yosuke stuff:
"'Pure disappointment when you open your mouth'... Now I understand."

Holy shit Aigis too strong.

friendsh

Yeah....I guess ;) I'm "fine" so far. Just a muscle in my back acting up.
They did fine a tint bit of blood in my urine
so they didn't think putting me through a scan would be worth it. Just waiting on some Narcos and maybe have 10 minutes to write a script that is due in 40 minutes but I haven't been able to write because I've been bed ridden (can't sit) for the past 4 days now I've wasted all that time today just getting prescriptions. (You see why I'm a bit miffed?)
Yeah I understand. At least you'll get some doctor approved drugs, if you are into that
Alright, I'm retro'd out.

Totally tubular, broseph.
I was going to make that joke but I don't have any good ones left.
What happenned to the ape we know and love!?!?
This was him before the Time Skip, in happier times...

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
;~; I really wanna go through the rest of Kamen Rider first tho... There is ton I still need to catch up on. You're making this really hard...

You know you love that totally unintentional sexual tension between Eiji and Ankh.

k40y7vy.jpg

Jman014

You guys do realize they legit made Budokai 3 Sequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=043E9Dz1JLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gif8n_o9RhI

Infinite world.

Removed Dragon Rush, Featured all he GT Villains and more Movie Villains, overhauled the gameplay and redid story mode again.

It didn't do too well since it was too similar to Budokai 3.

Yo 360 pages, you were the one that really liked the Prison Break playthrough too, right? Did you have any favorite moments from it or did you just like it in general?

Thinking about OT1. Good times. Did you remember the thing you wanted to tell me?

I think it was the "PG Weegee" thing. I thought about it last night while I was trying to sleep. Also think it was asking 360pages about Prison Break and telling Zed that his pink catman avatar scared me.

360pages

Yo 360 pages, you were the one that really liked the Prison Break playthrough too, right? Did you have any favorite moments from it or did you just like it in general?

I think it was the "PG Weegee" thing. I thought about it last night while I was trying to sleep. Also think it was asking 360pages about Prison Break and telling Zed that his pink catman avatar scared me.

Hmm. I loved it in general, mostly because of the atmosphere. In the game set up, the contradiction of it being the best prison ever...yet it seems EVEN LESS secure than other prisons.

Really, my copy never crashed and was solid. As I recall reviewers gave it a poor score due to it not doing much to enhance the system and the game being really hard in the story mode.

DP sorry.

I'll never understand how reviewers can give a game a poor grade for being difficult...isn't that the point?

Unless it's because of poor controls, camera etc..then fine.

Been playing Pikmin 3 for the last 11 hours, that game is a shit ton of fun.
Why are people changing their avatars all of a sudden, is there a new theme?

Top Bottom